lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What is the craziest thing you ever did - in game, one answer But you can repeat -
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-13-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
Wedge Suron
Grey Jedi Lord

Current Game: many
What is the craziest thing you ever did - in game, one answer But you can repeat -

Defeating the game without going Prestiege class. I did this very recently when I was going for most of the Lightsaber forms. But didn't realize Kavar gave you Juyo as well as the Temple mod.

You can comment on what another person's said after posting the fact. This can be your opinion, but don't have a go at people because of what they did. Laughing is ok, nothing more.

We moderators monitor threads for rules violations and topicality and following the rules here goes without saying. We'll take care of any problem posts. If there's a problem, people should use the 'report post' button. Not that I expect trouble, mind you. --Jae

A nice song, fits them perfectly.
The Mandalorians - The Chosen Ones

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 05-13-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Wedge Suron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
Arcesious
Trolololololololololololo

Current Game: Mass Effect
I defeated a heavily modded and beefed up Darth Sion (IE, like 10 or 20 thousand VT Points) as a gizka, killing him with my almighty sticky tongue. I shoudl do that again sometime and get a screenshot of it...

Please feed the trolls. XD
Arcesious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2008, 02:22 AM   #3
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
I actually allowed the hunters in the Dantooine cave to take Vrook, and even secured the device so he couldn't escape, I didn't even try saving him or anything while on Dantooine, it was rather fun.

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #4
Wedge Suron
Grey Jedi Lord

Current Game: many
How'd you even get past the hunters to do that?

A nice song, fits them perfectly.
The Mandalorians - The Chosen Ones
Wedge Suron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #5
Kilppari
Rookie

I wanted to do something stupid, so I beat Nar Shaddaa using only fists and stims to buff my character. No lightsabers, blasters or force powers were allowed.
Kilppari is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2008, 04:20 AM   #6
JCarter426

Hmm...I unequipped everything for all three party members and punched Nihilus to death because I could. Well, I sort of got tired when he was at 25% health, so I just whipped out a lightsaber and finished him off.

And I once accidentally missed the trigger that starts Sion's conversation, manually started the conversation, and wound up spawning two Sions. The first one went down normally (and stayed dead), but fortunately the second one triggered the next conversation.

JCarter426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #7
Lord Foley

The first time I beat the game I did it without a prestige class, because I just totally missed it. That was just more stupid than crazy. The whole time I was like, "I wonder when I'll get my prestige class." And then Kreia died and the game was over.

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."
―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Lord Foley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2008, 02:24 PM   #8
JCarter426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Foley View Post
The whole time I was like, "I wonder when I'll get my prestige class." And then Kreia died and the game was over.

Another for me: I almost always take Atton and Mira to Goto's yacht for story reasons, even though Atton has only just become a Jedi, and doesn't have enough Force points to even use the powers I've given him, and Mira's still at level 8. Makes the whole thing excruciatingly difficult, especially because the layout of the yacht is so confusing that I usually wind up wandering through the whole ship before finding myself...er, finding the Exile.

JCarter426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2008, 02:43 PM   #9
Da_man
CHEATER (Apparently)

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Dance for Vogga.

Iisn't Vogga a girls name?

Da_man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > What is the craziest thing you ever did - in game, one answer But you can repeat -