lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Robes in TSL
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #1
ther
Rookie

Robes in TSL

Heyya @ all.

What was you best robe, u had at the ending of Kotor 2: TSL? I got a dark jedi master robe after kicking sions ass to hell, but im a LS exile, so i didnt choose this one. so in had to finish the game with the ossus keeper robe. i didnt see a jedi knight robe or a LS jedi master robe either? my question: is THAT normal?!
ther is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Robes in a unmodded game are completely random (with the exception of the Ossus Keeper and a few other statically placed robes). In other words, there is no baseline for "normal". I hope that helps.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #3
ther
Rookie

ok thx. so if u are a lucky one, u can get jolees robe and a normal master robe, for example?
ther is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #4
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Yes and no. The Jolee robe is excluded from the random loot generator (as are all of the "named" robes). The jedi master robe is on the list, and if you are lucky you might encounter one in the game.

If you're really eager to get some robes, you might want to consider installing Redhawke's Workbench Makes Robes Mod or making an equivalent of your own. I hope that helps.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
RyuuKage

lol i got like three jedi master robes in my last playthrough
RyuuKage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2008, 06:09 PM   #6
Lord Foley

I like Ossus Keeper Robes are the best anyway.

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."
―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Lord Foley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2008, 06:46 PM   #7
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
When light-sided, I always play with the Baran Do Sage Robes. Much more class than most of the other robes.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Robes in TSL