lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Omeewan Skins :)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2008, 07:39 PM   #1
omeewan

New Omeewan Skins :)

Well, I got tired of fighting it. I've been away for a while, but I haven't forgotten what truly makes me happy. This is the last set of skins I will be making. I had to get it out of my system :P

I had a hard drive crash a while ago and lost everything, so I just used Hapslash's textures for a lot of the models. Unfortunately, I really don't have the time to make my own these days. The faces took me long enough. The Clones on the other hand were made entirely from scratch by me.

Episode 1 Obi-Wan:

This was created using Hapslash's Episode II Anakin Model. The Clothing/Robes are all Hap's texture, altered to fit the model/Character. Icons and sounds are done. I'm just pending on permission from Haps.

Old Ben Kenobi:

This is Kevin Coyle's Old Ben Model for JO. Textures were altered on the clothing, but the face is 100% all original.

I'll be posting some shots of the Clone pack in a few minutes.

"Sometimes you have to enter the darkness in order to save the light..."
omeewan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Showcase forum > New Omeewan Skins :)