lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help really annoying!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #1
Zarnik
Rookie

Help really annoying!

Hi, I just installed jedi knight 2 outcast after some years of not playing it. I have got a new computer since I played it last time. And everything works fine, single player works perfect but I have already beaten the game...-_-

So I wanna play online in multiplayer mode. But when I try to get a new server list from the multiplayer menu it loads a few seconds then none appear. I have already enabled the program through my firewall and my virus programs. But they still donīt appear.

This is really annoying, anyone know what I can do. By the way Iīm using vista 32 bit and I got a router...hope itīs not the router itīs wrong with...>_>

Help!
Zarnik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2008, 11:08 PM   #2
Samuel Dravis

Make sure you switch the server options from "Local" to "Internet", and then press the refresh/get servers button again. Also, patch up if you want more choices. The 1.04 patch should let you on more servers than the original game.

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2008, 08:19 AM   #3
Zarnik
Rookie

I have updated it as you said, and of course I have searched on the internet and not on local. But still no servers appear. Can it be my router or something else? O.o
Old 04-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #4
Zarnik
Rookie

Bumping, anyone got any idea at all?
Tell me what ports need to be enabled for it to connect.
There has to be some right....
Old 07-18-2008, 02:13 AM   #5
umx48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarnik View Post
Hi, I just installed jedi knight 2 outcast after some years of not playing it. I have got a new computer since I played it last time. And everything works fine, single player works perfect but I have already beaten the game...-_-

So I wanna play online in multiplayer mode. But when I try to get a new server list from the multiplayer menu it loads a few seconds then none appear. I have already enabled the program through my firewall and my virus programs. But they still donīt appear.

This is really annoying, anyone know what I can do. By the way Iīm using vista 32 bit and I got a router...hope itīs not the router itīs wrong with...>_>

Help!
at the top it says LAN or something like that click it till it goes to internet. then get a new server list. try that
umx48 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Help really annoying!