lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotOR and KotOR2 Savegame Editor (KSE) - Current Version: 3.3.3
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2008, 02:56 AM   #11
EvilSupahFly
Rookie

Wow... check your keyboard mappings maybe and make sure Windows is using the correct Code Page and regional keyboard layout. Failing that, try to bind the console key to some other key instead, though I think maybe "~" is hard-coded and non-negotiable. Also make sure you don't have any mods for the wrong game in your override folder, as I had done. Try moving everything out of the override folder and into a temp folder somewhere and see if that makes a difference.

"The morality of work is the morality of slaves, and the modern world has no need of slavery." -- Bertrand Russell, In Praise of Idleness, 1932

Last edited by EvilSupahFly; 07-18-2008 at 02:58 AM. Reason: You mean I need one?
EvilSupahFly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KotOR and KotOR2 Savegame Editor (KSE) - Current Version: 3.3.3

Tags
kotor modding tool, kse