lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Who do you think is the Sith’ari?
Darth Revan 4 17.39%
Darth Vader 2 8.70%
Darth Bane 12 52.17%
Other 2 8.70%
None 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Sith’ari?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-24-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
Fredi
El Guapo

Sith’ari?

Sith’ari?

Well I have always wanted to know who this Sith’ari could be … well … some say it was Revan others Darth Bane and some even consider him as Darth Vader … who do you think this chosen one of the sith is … ?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith%27ari

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #2
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I'd say Darth Bane out of the selection, cause Revan and Vader sort cancel themselves out by being as much of a hindrance to the Sith as they were to the Jedi lol

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #3
Ali1392
Rookie

Revan he destroyed the sith then taught Bane though his writings holocron, and he caused malachor which brought about Nilus and the other one who destroyed the order
Ali1392 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-24-2008, 11:20 PM   #4
Fredi
El Guapo

Well I really belive that none are Sith'ari ... I expect a more powerful sith than any other alive ... Krayth can be a candidate ... but he is way too weak ... he did destroyed the order and created a new one ... but he is way too weak for me to be the Sith'ari

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2008, 12:07 AM   #5
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden

Based on the definition I think Darth Bane most qualifies as the Sith'ari. I accidentally voted for Vader though. Freudian slip.

Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2008, 02:41 AM   #6
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Bane.

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2008, 04:45 PM   #7
LordSerion
Rookie

Darth Bane and Darth Vader. They fulfilled the prophecy word by word.
LordSerion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
Davinq
I wear a fez now

Current Game: Portal
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSerion View Post
Darth Bane and Darth Vader. They fulfilled the prophecy word by word.
Bane may have reconstructed the order, but Vader effectively destroyed Bane's order by essentially going hari-kiri on himself and Sidious.

Vader didn't reconstruct the Sith order at all, he just wiped out the Jedi. Big difference there. He was also emotionally restricted because of the murder of his wife, which continued to cause him emotional pain long after being thrown in the big black suit.

I reckon Revan came the closest, but even he didn't quite qualify. By canon, he wrecked the Sith order via his destruction of the Star Forge, and yet he had effectively renounced his title as Dark Lord of the Sith, since Malak took his place. Essentially, Revan can't be the Sith'ari since he was no longer a Sith at the time that he fulfilled the different parts of the prophecy.
Davinq is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2008, 09:49 PM   #9
Druganator

Current Game: Kotor, TSL, Fable II
Darth Vader is another candidate. His killing of Darth Sidious ended the Rule of Two and eventually brought forth the rise of Darth Caedus and Darth Krayt. However, he is the least likely candidate as the prophecy states "He will be free of all restrictions". All of Vader's limbs were cybernetic, disabling him from using Force lightning and other physical abilities. straight from wookiepedia i definately think it was revan because the sith'ari doesnt say he has to be a dark lord it just says he must be free of all restrictions and destroy the sith and then lead them to be stronger than ever which he indirectly does or may do because the story is still unfolding

There is no Palpatine. No Empire. No Jedi. There is no Light. No Dark... Just you, and I, here, now.
Druganator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Expanded Universe > Sith’ari?