lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Age of Empires III
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-29-2008, 03:04 PM   #1
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Age of Empires III

So, I've recently hopped onto the online play for Age of Empires III, and I'm loving it. I've only got the one Home City - Britain, level 11; I have both expansions, so I can play on either War Chiefs or Asian Dynasties.

My handle is Ahmahl_Kotay. I'm a member of a Scottish clan, but I don't plan on sticking around much longer than to learn the ropes of online play.

Does anyone else play the game, online or otherwise? Anyone fancy a match?
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2008, 08:31 AM   #2
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

10 year veteran! 
I've played it, and while it's not a bad game, it's nowhere near the awesomeness that was Age of Empires II. 3 can be fun, but it can't give me that epic, fulfilling, awesome sensation I get from the first. Regardless, I played as the Russians in AOE3; they were pretty cool.

The Asian Dynasties expansion pack also kicks ass; it actually brought me back to the game and I managed to sustain it for a few months, partly because it had India in it (complete with heavy Indian accents and American-accented, odd-sounding Hindi ). Still, it was a masterful expansion pack!

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2008, 09:10 AM   #3
Rabish Bini
Sydney Roosters Genius

Current Game: KotOR III
At least it wasn't as bad as Age of Mythology
I played AoE III at a friends place, even though I liked it, it's not a game I'd pay full price for, considering I have an awesome strategy game in the form of Warlords Battlecry II (which is the God of all games)
AoE II still rules the AoE series...

Yes
Rabish Bini is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Age of Empires III