So a friend that I know online's friend's friend somehow got his hands on a "Review Build" of Psychonauts for the Xbox.
I'd say it's about 95% complete. There are a few differences between this game and the final.
* You have infinite lives.
* The first in Basic Braining doesn't hurt you (but the animation plays).
* The smelling salts dialog can't be skipped.
* There's a figment in Mila's Dance party (final section) that is almost impossible to get without some crafty levitation jumps on rounded pipes. It's out of the reach of the fan's airflow.
* There's nothing to alert you when you've gathered all the safes, figments, or cobwebs in a level (this had me going around one level forever looking for the last one I must have missed). However, there is for the baggage still.
* The dowsing rod is messed up graphically while in the underwater section.
* Ford's head is missing from the cutscene after you defeat the hulking lunkfish.
* The newsflash music loops over the entire news "broadcasts" in the Lungfishpoplis level.
* Brain jars are completely green, with no photo on them, or pictures on the jars most of the time the pictures are facing a wall, or where you can't see them.
* Tiny difference in Waterloo, it seems that they changed the hard-to-find fairy figment at the last minute. In this build it's a Centaur instead of a Fairy.
* Some graphical glitches in Gloria's Theater where the mood light would change the scenery.
* When you get infinite ammo, the number that appears next to the Psi-Blast or Confusion icons is "01" instead of "∞". It always stays at "01". Also, once you reach rank 95, the bonus it lists after obtaining infinite ammo is still "infinite ammo at rank 95".
Feel free to ask me any questions about this copy. I'm fairly sure I'm not allowed to share this disk on these forums, so don't ask where to find it. Otherwise you and I might get banned and you won't know where to get more info on this version of the game.