lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Wide screen support?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
Volin
Lurker

Wide screen support?

I have a monitor with native resolution of 1680*1050 so I would like to run the game in that resolution(the highest is 1600*1200). Is there going to be a patch for this or can this be done manually?

BTW I just love to play Republic Commando(PC, patch 1.0) over and over again, it's so unique and enjoyable like playing in a movie with attention to every detail, no other FPS comes close to it, I'm usually a graphics whore so this says a a lot. It's a true mystery why such fantastic game didn't have a sequel...
Volin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
Volin
Lurker

Is this supposed to be an official forum, how hard would be for any of the people who made RC to answer this? It is after all just very easy widely spread clickable internet...
Old 11-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #3
Volin
Lurker

I guess this forum is dead then...
Old 11-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #4
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Sorry, but yes it is. It's really been dead for quite some while. I'll suggest to you what I have suggested to others: Look around the boards, find someone who post here a lot and plays the PC version and pm them.

That would be my bet on how to get your answers.

-Fish-

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RepublicCommando.Net > General Discussion > Squad Tech Support > Wide screen support?