lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 1 minikit lasting! Need help with reaching it!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-17-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
The Phantom_GEN-EI
Lurker

1 minikit lasting! Need help in reaching it!

Hi everybody, sorry if i first post with a thread. I'm Dan from Italy, and i'm almost at 100% in LEGO SW: Complete saga for ps3.

I know that the minikit detector shows the way to all of the gadgets, but i'm stuck with this one, my last one:

In the emperor's fight area, i can't reach the one hidden behind the red force field after the elevator that requires both good and dark force. I know for sure that the field unlocks with the four wall things that trigg via the force, but i only manage to activate three of them! the last one(third one from the left) seems unlockable! How can i do? Thank you in advance. ^^

Last edited by The Phantom_GEN-EI; 11-17-2008 at 01:31 PM.
The Phantom_GEN-EI is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > LEGO Star Wars Series > General > Discussion > 1 minikit lasting! Need help with reaching it!