lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Wrath of the Dark Makers
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-13-2008, 02:29 PM   #81
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((All righty! ))

Delaney was attacked by another dark figure. She was getting really irritated. "Man, I don't know how you guys do it, but I'm 'bout sick and tired of this--"

Suddenly, she was kicked on the stomach by the figure. She hit a wall hard, and fell on the ground. Before she fell unconscious, she looked up at Alec, who was in a distance. "Oh no... Alec..."

Delaney fell into darkness when she closed her eyes.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #82
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Psycho kept running around zapping all the civilians that he could receiving more and more shocks. Psycho couldn't give up though, he had a job to do. He continued running around zapping the civilians one by one getting slower. His run slowed down to a jog. The shocks increased but he kept going, he had to. Psycho fell to his knees and began to walk on them. He turned around after he had zapped the final civilian and saw Alec, Delaney, and the others dealing with the hooded figures.

"Finished!"

It was all Psycho could say before he blacked out from all the shocks.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2008, 02:29 AM   #83
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
First there was darkness. Then there was the sound of a humming spreading everywhere. Alec opened his eyes and allowed them to adjust to the light. He was lying in a Cell, with an active force field imprisoning him.

He brought himself up and saw Delaney and Psycho lying on the floor. Alec glared down at the floor. Where ws Captain Tyeken and the others? he asked himself.

He walked over to where Delaney and Psycho were resting opposite to each other. He knealed in between them and lightly shook the both of them to wake up.
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2008, 02:42 AM   #84
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Delaney was lying on a floor. She was totally knocked out. Being a mercenary may have not been an easy job. And she also guessed that even if you fight to get creds, problem is, the situatin may get worse.

Suddenly, a hand lightly shook her. "Mm...? Wh...Where I am?" Delaney asked, struggling to sit up. She wished she trained better than before. That way she wouldn't feel like a loser.

She rubbed her head, which stung a little. "Ah! Man, I must've gotten hit good..."
Old 11-16-2008, 02:04 AM   #85
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Darkness, it had surrounded Psycho completely. Everywhere he turned he was reminded of the darkness. He could see some kind of face but couldn't make out who it was. Suddenly it hit him, it looked like him... but it wasn't.

"No... no you're dead."

Psycho turned from the man and tried running in the other direction. He felt a hand gently shake his shoulder. He looked and saw a woman this time.

"No, this isn't real!"

Psycho suddenly stood up staring at both Alec and Delaney.

"You two should be dead, and I'll help you sleep again."
Old 11-19-2008, 02:48 AM   #86
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"You two should be dead, and I'll help you sleep again."

It was good to see Psycho was acting like his normal self again. "Good to see both of you are up and alive. I can sense Tyeken's presense nearby, he must be in the cell next to us..."

Alec stood up and looked out of the force field imprisoning them. They were in a brig; across from them were other cells that held no other captives. The interior resembled the design of Imperial Architecture, but it was dimly litted. The sources of light came from neon-like red lights with ran across the walls. From where Alec was standing, he couldn't make out anything beyond.

"We need to figure out how we're going to get out of these cells before the guards come back." Alec looked down at his own person. His weapons were taken (as assumed), yet they left his small pack of supplies.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #87
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

After Psycho said that, Delaney glanced up at him, and smiled. "It's nice to see you alive too." She sat on the floor, and looked around. Suddenly, her eyes were widened in both anger and shock, and she raised her index fingers in the air.

"Oh kriff no! Oh no... they... didn't put me in a cell! Oh kriff no!!" She stood up and balled her fist. "I'm a top mercenary thrown in a cell like an animal! I deserve better!" She glanced down. "And they took my weapons! No way!"

She walked a few feet from the force field, yelling, "You all are gonna pay! Big time!!"
Old 11-22-2008, 02:59 AM   #88
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Keep the voice down, 'sis..." said Alec. "If there are guards, we don't want to get on their bad side too quickly."

Alec listened in to the cell next door. He could hear groaning. Tyeken was waking up.

Alec rubbed his eyes while trying to think. He had a few ideas on how to escape, the question was how to pull them off. He looked at the vent shaft upward.

"Unless any of you know how to shutdown a force field from within a cell, I'm having a headache with pictures."
Old 11-23-2008, 02:50 AM   #89
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Unless any of you know how to shutdown a force field from within a cell, I'm having a headache with pictures."

Psycho thought about Alec's statement for a few seconds before replying.

"I'm not usually suppose to come up with ideas but what if I act crazy. I mean I'm already insane as is but what if I fake it this time. The guards will be forced to open our cell up in order to help me, hurt me, or kill me and then you two could attack them and take their weapons."
Old 11-24-2008, 05:04 AM   #90
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Alec considered Psycho's suggestion. "You know... it sounds so incredibly stupid and crazy, it just might work!"

He just hoped there would be no more than two guards to encounter. Though the question was, would they ignore them?

"'cus my suggestion was fitting someone small enough through that vent shaft up there and try to find a way out from there." he looked at Delaney, noting on her height compared to Alec and Psycho's.

"I could use my force powers against them." he turned back to Psycho "But I'm more worried if they are able to resist them. We have all witnessed the extent of their power."
Old 11-25-2008, 12:42 AM   #91
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Pyscho listened to Alec's suggestion this time and nodded. His brain began to switch from child to killer.

"An interesting plan Alec, and I think I can add to it. If we get someone through the vents they can try to find a way out. Now as for the guards... do we have any items at all in this room?"
Old 11-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #92
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Or," Delaney added, "One of you guys can put me on your shoulders, and I'll get into the vent up there. I can fit. I'm pretty sure. But yeah, what about that plan?"

She waited for their response.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:18 PM   #93
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"An interesting plan Alec, and I think I can add to it. If we get someone through the vents they can try to find a way out. Now as for the guards... do we have any items at all in this room?"

"We have no weapons... none. All I have now are a few Medpacks and some creds. I doubt we could bribe the guards."

One of you guys can put me on your shoulders, and I'll get into the vent up there. I can fit. I'm pretty sure. But yeah, what about that plan?"

"I was just thinking about that." he glanced down at Delaney. "If you find a way out, you can get back into the brig and deactivate our force fields."

Alec looked up at the vent. He was just tall enough to reach his fingers to touch it. But when he did, a huge electrifying shock ran through him. He fell down. "Just as I thought. But that shouldn't be a prob."

He got back up and used the force to pull the grill from the shaft. "Alright, lets play piggy-back."
Old 11-25-2008, 08:32 PM   #94
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Psycho watched as Alec was shocked from the vent before using the force to pull it out. Psycho stared at the object that Alec had removed.

"Can I see that thing you just pulled out of the wall... and one of those medpacks?"
Old 11-30-2008, 06:53 PM   #95
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Delaney also watched Alec get shocked. She raised her eyebrows. "Wow. A real shocker." She giggled, but then stopped. "Okay, bad joke." When she was about to get on Alec to get inside the vent, she looked back at Psycho.

"Can I see that thing you just pulled out of the wall... and one of those medpacks?"

The young woman asked, "Why? What's wrong?"
Old 12-01-2008, 04:39 PM   #96
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Why? What's wrong?"

"Why nothing's wrong. With the combination of thing in the wall, this little device in my helmet and certain things found in the medpack I can create an explosion which will knock them out for a certain amount of time." Psycho looked at the two before continuing. "This is if you are found out and the guards come running into the cell. They'll have to come inside to see whats wrong in which the explosive is set off. Alec... sorry Blueberry and I take what we can find off the guards and meet up with you where ever that shaft may lead."

Psycho remained silent waiting to see what would happen next.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:12 AM   #97
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Alec listened to Psycho's cunning plan. He considered, then gave in. He reached for his pouch and pulled out a medpack. He also used the force to place the grill next to Psycho.

"Alright. But be careful with that thing!" Alec warned. "Even after its pulled off, that thing will still be shocking." He also gave him the medpack. He turned to face Delaney.

"Right you..." he knealt down. "Hop on."
Old 12-02-2008, 09:44 AM   #98
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Right you..." he knealt down. "Hop on."

Delaney nodded, then she hopped on his shoulder. After that, she went inside the vent, and said to her companions, "Where ever I be, I'll figure out a way to contact you guys when you get out."

When she was in the vent, Delaney looked around, crawling inside the vent. "Gotta find somewhere to get out, so that way those weirdos won't find me."
Old 12-02-2008, 11:34 PM   #99
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
As Alec carried Delaney and pushed her into the vent shaft, he turned back to Psycho, who was taking his time to observe the equipment.

"Hopefully, she'll be fine." he looked at the open medpack filled with its variety of storaged chemicals and devices. "Right, you're the explosives expert. What do you need me to do?"
Old 12-07-2008, 04:49 PM   #100
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Right, you're the explosives expert. What do you need me to do?"

"I'm glad you asked. I bet you're tired of me calling you Blueberry, so I'm giving you the chance to get back. I want you to do that push thing on me as hard as you can to alert the guards, the explosive will take care of the rest."
Old 12-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #101
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Alec scratched his head. "Urm... okay. I'll be as dramatic as I can."

Alec opened his palm wide and allowed himself to grasp the force. He hoped this plan would work.

"er... STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU... YOU... UNBELIEVABLY PSYCOTIC MORON!" he force pushed Psycho hard against the wall, hoping he had not injured him. "I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHERE THAT THING HAS BEEN! ITS ALL... RUSTY!"

Alec only said what came into mind. Then he whispered. "How was that?"
Old 12-09-2008, 12:57 PM   #102
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

As Delaney continued to crawl inside the vent, she saw a grill on her right side. She grinned to herself, and went over to the grill. There, she could see two men standing there. They must've been one of the citizens. Delaney looked around. It was a control room.

"Okay," she said, pulling out her little screwdriver from the inside of her boots, "Once I pull these four screws off, I'll make a quiet landing, and make any move on them that I can do."

Later, she unscrewed the four screws. She then made a soft landing behind the two men. But all of a sudden, they caught her!

"For the love of my emo ways, I've been caught red handed!" Delaney said. She then ran to them, and fought with all she got. "Ya'll ain't gonna ruin my plans on getting my weapons back!"
Old 12-10-2008, 12:18 AM   #103
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU... YOU... UNBELIEVABLY PSYCOTIC MORON!" he force pushed Psycho hard against the wall, hoping he had not injured him. "I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHERE THAT THING HAS BEEN! ITS ALL... RUSTY!"

Psycho stood up and stared at Alec ready to play his role. He stared and just started laughing manically.

"That's good... I felt that. I've waited a long time for this day, now I want to enjoy the moment. A fight to the death with you either I will kill you or you will kill me it makes no difference. Now make me feel it, Make me feel alive again!"

Psycho turned on his chip in his helmet forcing the suit to shock him. He started screaming and then he changed it to laughter, the laughter of a killer.
Old 12-13-2008, 03:25 AM   #104
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Psycho played such a convincing role, that it almost scared Alec. This oughta alert the guards for sure: there would be no sense in leaving them to die with they were mean't for "converting".

Alec played along and grabbed Psycho guy the collar-bone and punched him in the stomach, in a way that was both convincing and non-lethal.

All of a sudden, there was the sound of footsteps in the background. Two men, whom both looked what appeared to be black-armoured Storm Troopers, walked up to the cell containing the two prisoners. The guards weren't wearing any helmets, and their eyes were black as if they were possesed.

"If you two keep behaving like animals, then we'll have no choice but to... where is the girl?" one of the guards said.

Alec gave Psycho a look that told him to detonate the explosives.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:34 AM   #105
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

After finishing off the two guards, Delaney snorted. "Trying to hit a lady. Haven't your mothers taught you anything?"

She walked to the control panels and looked at the screens. "Geez, they got this place locked and loaded!" She then saw a screen with Alec and Psycho. Delaney gasped silently. "Those gaurds are there. Hope those two know what they're doing."

Delaney looked down at the controls. "Let's see. What button should I press first...?"
Old 12-26-2008, 02:05 PM   #106
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"If you two keep behaving like animals, then we'll have no choice but to... where is the girl?"

Psycho looked at the guards and just laughed at them.

"The girl?... she's feeling a little empty headed right now." Psycho responded laughing as manically as he could. "You shouldn't have left me in here with them, the poor girl couldn't even fight back. You are more than welcome to come in and see the body yourselves, in fact I welcome it."

The second the walked in, the explosive would go off and they would be out of there.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #107
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Delaney tapped her chin with her index finger, continuing to make a face and look down at the buttons. Suddenly, one of the guards staggered up trying to grab Delaney from behind. But then Delaney raised her arm with a fist, and punched the man square on the face, still looking down at the buttons.

When the guard fell back down, Delaney saw a button with words written above:

DEACTIVATE FORCE FIELDS.

Delaney raised her eyebrows. "Well'p... here goes nothin'..." She raised her arm, and pressed down on the yellow button. Then she glanced up at the screen where Alec and Psycho were on.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:47 PM   #108
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
The guard glared and pulled out a shock stick. He deactivated the force field and stepped into the cell. Alec jumped back and the explosives set off.

The guard fell down, severely wounded from the blast. Alec whistled. "Pretty thorough job. Good work, Psycho."

Alec grabbed the shock stick and walked out of the cell. Moments laster, the cells around him deactivated. Alec smiled at Delaney's fine work. He entered the cell of Captain Tyken, where he lay asleep.

"Hey, get up!" he shook. Tyeken woke up and stood up. He looked about him, and rubbed his eyes. Alec explained to him everything that has just happened. There was a pause, then the captain sighed.

"Alrite, lets grab our weapons and get the hell out of here. But lets find Delaney first!"

They looked across the room and saw a rack with their weapons stacked onto it. Alec reached for his blasters and Lightsabers and clipped them onto his utility belt.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:16 PM   #109
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Delaney nodded with a grin. She could see on the screens that the others were out of the cells as well, and the guards were down. "Good. Now... time to jet!" Delaney jumped over the control desk, and went out the door.

While walking cautiously through the hallways, Delaney hid behind a wall. She reached for her holster... but neither her blaster no special dagger was with her. "Aw, kark! They must have my weapons at the cells. Hope Alec or Psycho gets them for me."

Delaney continued her walk, without being seen.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Wrath of the Dark Makers