lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Model - Rebel Soldier/Commando
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-08-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
X-Wing Pilot 5

Smile Model - Rebel Soldier/Commando

Noting Hap's stromtrooper update while playing some custom SP levels, I got to thinking about the stormies' Rebel/New Republic equivalent - the Rebel soldier should get an upgrade as well. Specifically, I'd recommend switching the look from the Tantive IV guards to the Rebel riflemen from SW: Battlefront. (Who himself is a variant of the Rebel commando from ROTJ.)

I'd do it myself, but the modelling software is for the PC, and my copy of JA is for the Mac, so...

Were are not merely luminous beings.
We are also this crude matter.
X-Wing Pilot 5
X-Wing Pilot 5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #2
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Wing Pilot 5 View Post
Noting Hap's stromtrooper update while playing some custom SP levels, I got to thinking about the stormies' Rebel/New Republic equivalent - the Rebel soldier should get an upgrade as well. Specifically, I'd recommend switching the look from the Tantive IV guards to the Rebel riflemen from SW: Battlefront. (Who himself is a variant of the Rebel commando from ROTJ.)

I'd do it myself, but the modelling software is for the PC, and my copy of JA is for the Mac, so...
Well if you have someone in mind why don't you ask them... People don't usually check this part of the forum... Sadly...

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > Model - Rebel Soldier/Commando