lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: About the new mmo :P!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
Jedi Master Revan
Rookie

About the new mmo :P!

Hey its me again , lol, i was wondering about the new Star War's mmo when i was reading the story for it, apparently the emperor went away to do something leaving behind a dark council, for one, how could he trust the dark council even if he controlled them with fear, i mean on of the council could eventually plan to kill the other members of the council and make himself emperor and just bombard the real emperoor when he found out and not ruin his reputation. So the question i pose this time is:
what do you think the emperor is up to after he sacked Corusant?
Jedi Master Revan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy

Current Game: HKO closed beta
Probably fighting a ~325-year-old Revan because Revan is a superhero with a penis 12 feet long.

And regarding the whole 'can he trust the Dark Council?' thing, did you ever consider that he might actually trust them?

Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #3
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Jedi or not, Revan's only human. No human character at any time in Star Wars has lived anywhere near 325 years.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2009, 11:55 PM   #4
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy

Current Game: HKO closed beta
I would've thought the penis part gave the sarcasm away.

Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2009, 04:52 AM   #5
Rabish Bini
Sydney Roosters Genius

Current Game: KotOR III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucination View Post
I would've thought the penis part gave the sarcasm away.
Revan seems pretty manly, so you don't know what to believe

Yes
Rabish Bini is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2009, 06:31 AM   #6
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

we should ask basty.

dodgy, much?

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #7
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
That's no lightsaber!

The reason behind the big armor is clear. He wraps his penis several times around his waist. You can see this, that are is guarded by some armor, where his chest is open. Strange? I think not!

Also, you can see when Revan is hit, Bastilla is looking at his waist. The source of his power.

@ Topic:
Probably go into statis. Or pull a Lich King, waiting for challengers somewhere else.

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #8
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
I sense a KOTOR Lemon coming: "Revan x Bastila: What really happened on that ship..."

On-Topic: Stasis seems more likely for a human anyway. Seems probable that a human could go into a 300 year plus force trance like Ikrit did. And then there's Celeste Mourne but that's a different case altogether...

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonium View Post
Jedi or not, Revan's only human. No human character at any time in Star Wars has lived anywhere near 325 years.
[Correction]:Master, I must disagree. The old marvel comics of SW actually have an issue featuring a 200 year old direct descendant of Nomi Sunrider discovered by Leia. This also has attention brought to it in the 2005 SW ultimate visual guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Sharrak View Post
I sense a KOTOR Lemon coming: "Revan x Bastila: What really happened on that ship..."
<WHIP>

Quote:
On-Topic: Stasis seems more likely for a human anyway. Seems probable that a human could go into a 300 year plus force trance like Ikrit did. And then there's Celeste Mourne but that's a different case altogether...
THANK YOU. What I was referencing above.

Celeste went into some kind of stasis/suspended animation sarcophagus chamber.

In which case, I daresay since Mourne was a knight in the KOTOR era, if the technology was around for her, it could possibly be around for Revan and The Exile. Based upon your dialog choices, you may yet determine the past and how KOTOR 1 & 2 concluded. However, until this is confirmed, this is simply speculation. Still it is a possibility.

Imagine, Revan and the Exile *joining you* on your quest because *you* shall save the galaxy--
--or conquer it.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #10
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller

Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
What if Revan has a clone?
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2009, 11:06 PM   #11
logan23
Veteran

Current Game: Revenge of Revan
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Contest winner - Modding Hot Topic Starter 
They will not bring Revan back as a person, maybe a force ghost, or...holograms in holocrons.

Revan will be mentioned in the mmo. What the emperor is looking for is connected to what happen to Revan back 300 yrs before the mmo.....

Logan

logan23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2009, 12:25 AM   #12
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPloKoon View Post
I doubt they'll go that route--though that does remind me of a mod Darkkender wanted to do, but it never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan23 View Post
They will not bring Revan back as a person, maybe a force ghost, or...holograms in holocrons.

Revan will be mentioned in the mmo. What the emperor is looking for is connected to what happen to Revan back 300 yrs before the mmo.....

Logan
Unlikely since Revan's holocron was sealed away on Lehon a.k.a. the unknown world. Go read Path of Destruction sometime. I think it would have only been known to Revan prior to his being captured by the Jedi and his mind deleted. Could not have been afterward since it is confirmed canon that Revan wins in K1 as LS. So it was lost knowledge.

Agreed He'll be mentioned and I have a hard time believing The Exile will be let go so easily either...

Old 01-27-2009, 01:18 AM   #13
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

Quote:
I think it would have only been known to Revan prior to his being captured by the Jedi and his mind deleted. Could not have been afterward since it is confirmed canon that Revan wins in K1 as LS. So it was lost knowledge.
actually, the reason that his holocron was probably made before k1 is that after k1 he was lightsided. its confirmed that revan recovered all of his memories after the events of k1.

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2009, 12:14 AM   #14
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan View Post
actually, the reason that his holocron was probably made before k1 is that after k1 he was lightsided. its confirmed that revan recovered all of his memories after the events of k1.
That's basically what I just said.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #15
logan23
Veteran

Current Game: Revenge of Revan
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Contest winner - Modding Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Unlikely since Revan's holocron was sealed away on Lehon a.k.a. the unknown world. Go read Path of Destruction sometime. I think it would have only been known to Revan prior to his being captured by the Jedi and his mind deleted. Could not have been afterward since it is confirmed canon that Revan wins in K1 as LS. So it was lost knowledge.
The holocrons I'm talking about or evidence would have been created by Revan after kotor1. These notes or records would be just to illustrate Revan's journey after he left for the unknown regions. This would give players playing the mmo some hints or cliff notes of where he was and maybe what happen to him.

I don't know what they will do with the Jedi Exile since his character and personality was not as defined as Revan's. If the Exile went after Revan I'm sure Bioware will have a large back story concerning theses 2 characters and their adventures wither they met up, work together, had conflicts, fought, etc...

I know fans will be looking for these easter eggs as a bonus to their adventure in TOR.

Logan

logan23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2009, 11:17 PM   #16
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralPloKoon View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

I think every saga has it's clichés.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > About the new mmo :P!