lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Leader of the Werewolf Clan
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #11
CommanderQ
I should go.

Current Game: Mass Effect
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Harding motioned for the three humans to follow.

"Come one, we've got a long walk ahead of us. I hope those wolves don't get there before us, or we may not make it to the city. Anyways, come one."

He holstered his pistol and motioned once again for them to follow.

He began walking forward.

Velmer walked slowly around the table where numerous major world business men sat.

"Velmer-san, I have yet to see any of your completed work by trusting you with Kyoto Incorporated money. When will we see these results?"

Velmer smiled to the man, "Takimoto-san, you will see those eventually see them, but patience, my work requires time, you will not regret it."

The Japanese man nodded and sat back in his seat, immediatley, another man stood, the man from one of the German companies.

"Herr Velmer, when we give you money, we expect you to give us results!! Your lack of effeciency is disappointing my company, if you do not give us any proof of your work, then we will withdraw everything! Verstandt Sie!?"

"Mein Herr! There is no reason to do that, the Bundeswher Company will not be unsatisfied with the results. If you are and wish to leave, go ahead, I'm sure you're trip will be comfortable...."

The German snarled and stood, preparing to leave.

Velmer smiled,"Too bad...." He withdrew a pistol and shot the man in the back.

The shot hit the man, sending him against the wall. He turned, his business suit stained with blood.

"Was ist das??" He then slowly fell down, leaving a trace of blood on the wall behind.

Velmer smiled.

He turned to the rest of the room,"My friends, remember we had a deal....do not attempt to leave me behind, vengeance is all to easy to take."

He could sense the pure fear of everyone around him, they had been properly motivated.

He looked to the American Mob Boss leader who had made a deal for weapons.

"Do you understand, Rostini?"

The man replied in a thick accent.

"Crystal clear....boss."

Velmer smiled and walked out of the room.

"You are all dismissed."

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?

Last edited by CommanderQ; 03-18-2009 at 10:05 PM.
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Leader of the Werewolf Clan