lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Viewing Figments
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-14-2009, 03:04 AM   #1
degenerateelite
Lurker

Viewing Figments

Has anyone found a way of viewing the Figment image files in the File Explorer, made a gallery of figments, or have a savegame with all (or nearly all) figments found?
-ryn
degenerateelite is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2009, 12:55 PM   #2
Jove
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenerateelite View Post
Has anyone found a way of viewing the Figment image files in the File Explorer, made a gallery of figments, or have a savegame with all (or nearly all) figments found?
-ryn
Give Psychonauts Explorer a try.
http://quick.mixnmojo.com/software

There's a Psychonauts savegame editor at the same site. Only for the PC though.

I didn't find getting all the figments that much of a chore, except in the raceway in Milla's Dance Party. Even there it's interesting to look around.

Good luck.
Jove is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
degenerateelite
Lurker

So far I haven't been able to view the vast majority of the figment files in the Psychonauts Explorer. I've been looking through the psychonautsdata2.pkg file and the .ppf files in WorkResource/PCLevelPackFiles. Is there another place I should look or something I can do to make the figment files visible?
I'm using Psychonauts Explorer 1.3
-ryn
degenerateelite is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat > Viewing Figments