lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Want Sam and Max on Wii?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

Want Sam and Max on Wii?

Hey guys, I went out and bought Sam and Max on Wii since I preordered it just so that I could have the bonus CD. I don't own a Wii, and I already have Sam and Max Season 1 on PC, so it's not like I have any use for this.

I thought I'd offer it to you guys here first at a discounted price before going out and returning it to a different store to get my money back.

So if any of you want, I'm offering Sam and Max on Wii, new and sealed, for $24 shipped anywhere in the US (except Alaska and Hawaii since it's probably more expensive to ship there.) I guess for anyone outside the US gets to me first it will be some dollar amount more expensive.

Anyways, I guess the offer is for the first person who contacts me and is truly interested. You can PM me here or send me something on AIM at (GASP!) Syntheticgerbil.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2008, 02:56 PM   #2
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

Well, I guess the deal is off, I went ahead and just returned it to a different Gamestop.

I feel kind of pathetic now, not one offer... I hope it's nothing personal. Oh well...
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2009, 01:46 PM   #3
purple_tentacle_

Hey dude it was just the popularity. It isnt that popular for wii right now. But Sam and Max season 2 is coming out for wii. That one might have more of a chance. I have been on this site for a couple of days and I see that no one on this site realy cares about sam and max, maniac mansion, or dott. All the old games arent that popular.

http://www.lucasforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=162626&dateline=12954  72528
"The Simple truth is that we've
lost control of our own borders,
and no nation can do that and survive"
-Ronald Reagan
purple_tentacle_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
^That's not true...they are popular...but there's just not that much news for the games...

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
purple_tentacle_

Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
^That's not true...they are popular...but there's just not that much news for the games...
Well that is actually true because they wouldnt be making season 2 for wii if it werent popular. My mistake.

http://www.lucasforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=162626&dateline=12954  72528
"The Simple truth is that we've
lost control of our own borders,
and no nation can do that and survive"
-Ronald Reagan
purple_tentacle_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Anything & Everything > Want Sam and Max on Wii?