lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: Second Legacy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #41
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
Two Jedi approached the Exchange Compeer.
"What do you know about our Jedi?"

Jalok Betra smiled. "I happen to have her in my possession."

"What do you want for her?"

"You have somebody who owes me. His name is Rolan Shain."
Jalok pushed a button on his comlink.

"Terminate the Jedi after 24 hours unless I say otherwise."
He pushed the same button again, only this time with a grin.
"Clock's ticking Jedi."

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #42
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
(criminy, is this what happens when I dissapear for a few days?)
Sam'kil had decided that Master Leia needed some consoling, she'd barely been holding it together when he saw her.
To heck with the councils decision, I'll still call her a master.
Sam'kil rented a speeder and asked to go the the area of Leia and Han's house. The guards let him in after he told them he was a Jedi, and then it was a quick ride up the elevator.
Leia's personal assistant was looking distraught, like she'd seen a ghost or something. He bypassed her, she was probably as depressed as Leia.
"Leia, it's me Sam'kil." He said into the intercom.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #43
Trench
Guy with Monocle

Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
The CSF fighters continued to gain on Korran as he neared the Coruscant cityscape. As they began to build speed, he suddenly made a sharp turn past a Correllian Corvette and between two skyscrapers. The CSF fighters were going to fast to make the turn, and one almost crashed when he tried.
I think I might have lost them, Korran thought to himself, Too bad, I was having fun...

It didn't matter now. He had a meeting that he didn't intend to miss. He hoped Master Organa Solo wouldn't be mad when he was late...

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 01:12 AM   #44
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Master Bruis felt his temples throb. Too much chaos, too many people...

"Enough!" he cried, stamping his foot in cantankerous indignation. "What in the Force is going on? Other than the Mandalorian, who are all these other people that have suddenly invaded the sacred space of our Temple? Just because I demote one of our greatest Masters, the entire galaxy suddenly finds itself on our doorstep?! If you want to help the Jedi, I am sorry to inform you that no Sith threat has yet raised its ugly head. Darth Caedus and his followers have been defeated, and they're going to stay that way in the near future. As for bounty hunting, we do not participate in that foul practice, and as for dealing with crime, we leave that to Coruscanti police. Unless you can give me information or intelligence on new threats, begone!"

"So what's your next move?" asked the former Master Leia Organa Solo.

"I'm going to find Luke," said Chetyra quickly. "Grand Master Skywalker."

"Do you know what that means, Padawan? If Admiral Daala catches you..."

"She won't. I'll be traveling with my own Master, Gel Thek. I'll be safe."

Leia shook her head. "You'd better be careful. Even I..." She paused for a minute. "Even I want to try and find my brother and nephew, but if I do, you can bet that a whole fleet of Galactic Alliance ships will be trying to track me down. I've had enough of being arrested, imprisoned, and tortured. My son did his work well. He was not a bad leader. He was a fantastic one. His only flaw was that he turned to the Dark Side, embracing evil over good." A tear threatened to fall down Leia's right cheek, but she brushed it away.

Chetyra paused for a minute. "Mistress Organa Solo, do you ever...?"

She raised her silvery head. "Say what you must. Don't leave it hanging."

"Do you ever regret that you were Jacen's mother?" The Padawan cringed.

Leia did not bat an eyelash. She simply smiled and nodded. "Every single day."

She heard a sudden beep over the intercom. "I'm sorry," she said to Chetyra. "Enter!"
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 01:49 AM   #45
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
Jalok Betra smiled after the outburst of the Jedi Master.
"Jedi Master, are you aware of any 'missing' Jedi lately? I have in my possession a Jedi of yours. I require something else in exchange."
He brought out a comlink, flipped it on. It revealed a man.
"Rolan Shain. Send him to my office in Nar Shaadaa, or the Jedi will pay the consequences."
Jalok threw a comlink at the Jedi Master.
"Proof of your missing Jedi's capture."

Old 08-19-2009, 01:31 PM   #46
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Master Bruis shivered. Here he was, honestly believing that none of the new arrivals at the Temple constituted a genuine threat! So much for first impressions and basic assumptions. He should have known better. As it stood, one of the Jedi had indeed been captured, and now this--menace--was holding her for ransom as a prisoner! He stared down the visitor icily.

"Have you ever played dejarik, sir?" he asked. Then he shook his head. "I didn't think so. You're not smart enough." He flicked on the comlink and heard the last plaintive interjections of a student that--wait--was that Rianna? One of his own Padawans, who had just been promoted to a Knight? Indeed...

Continuing his lecture, he said, "We Jedi do not negotiate with terrorists. Neither do we sacrifice our own as pawns for some highly unworthy cause. I have good reason to suspect that if I did send Rolan Shain to your office, I would never see him or my student, Knight Rianna Tabris, ever again. You think it is the Jedi who will pay the consequences? You are wrong. It is you."
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #47
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
Sam'kil entered the room.
"Oh, you have a guest, I am so sorry. If I should come back at another time..." He said, but Leia shook her head.
He fully entered the room and sat down, across from Leia and Chetyra.
"That was a pretty bold move there, Chetyra. Bravo, I must say, I wish you had continued. I'm probably not the only one who agrees that Bruis needs a good talking to." He began. "But, I'm glad you stopped, too. With our recent luck, we'd have some reporter who'd be there to catch the fight."

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #48
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
To hell with Bruis. We need to find Master Skywalker at all costs. Only he can bring the order back together.

Dray took out his comlink and punched in the numbers that would allow him to talk with Master Organa-Solo.

He waited while the comlink tried to get in touch with her.
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #49
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
Jalok Betra, Exchange Compeer grinned. He then threw another comlink to the Jedi Master, this time containing a clock.
"You have 24 hours, Jedi Master."
He then brought out a detonator from his pocket.
"My minions have taken the pleasure of planting bombs all around the temple amidst all the distraction. Now, If I don't detonate this, someone else will. I have instructed somebody to detonate all charges in the Temple if I do not get out of the temple in 5 minutes. Now, farewell master and remember, the clock is ticking."
Jalok laughed as he began to walk to the exit, his two guards clearing the way.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:09 PM   #50
Trench
Guy with Monocle

LF Jester 
As Korran neared the Jedi Temple, he was commed by his contact:
"If I comm you again, you'll know what to do..." Jalok Betra said with a slimy grin obvious in his voice. Betra had hired him to do a job, to press a button of all things. And he had payed him more than enough to do it.
"I don't even know what this kriffing thing does, "Korran said as he held the device in from of his T-visor, "Eh, what the frack, I'm getting half a million creds for it."
Korran removed his helmet and clipped it to his belt as he entered the temple. It just wasn't the same as it was before the Yuuzhan Vong War. Just thinking about it made him want to halve one of those crab-boys.
"Ah well, "he sighed, "changes happen."

Old 08-20-2009, 01:16 AM   #51
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
The Compeer stepped out of the temple successfully went on the comlink.
"Korran, cancel detonation orders. I want you to travel to my Palace in Nal Hutta. We'll talk about your payment."
Outside his, 10 guards waited for him. They then accompanied him to his ship.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #52
Trench
Guy with Monocle

LF Jester 
"Korran, cancel detonation orders. I want you to travel to my Palace in Nal Hutta. We'll talk about your payment."
"What the frakk?!" Korran shouted into the comlink, "Detonation? What were you planning to detonate?"
He wasn't listening, the comm was off anyway.
Korran sent a short holo-message to Master Organa-Solo's office:
"Greetings master Jedi, "he said after planting the holorecorder on the ground in front of him, "I would like to apologize for missing our meeting, and ask for your forgiveness on the matter. If it is no trouble, I would like to ask if we could reschedule. Thank you master Jedi. Korran Syroh, out."
He stepped over to a security console and uploaded it to Organa-Solo's office.
This had better be good Jolak!

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: Second Legacy