lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Extremely strange leaks.
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
ZeBoXeS
Lurker

Extremely strange leaks.

I am currently trying to make a map for my clan, but recently I am running into some very strange leaks. I have even tried closing the whole map into a cube, but still there are leaks! I am desperate, and I hope someone here can help me.

One of the leaks just passes straight through a caulked wall. Another one passes through the grass in the gardens area. I am slightly experienced in mapping, but so far I've not understood ONE of the leaks that my map is suffering from. I'ts been making me rip my hair from my head.

If it is of any help, I use GTKRadiant 1.5

Also, please do note that my map is quite large, is it possible that GTKRadiant is interpreting the large, empty spaces as part of the void? If so, is there any way to possibly fix this?

Please respond, I have nowhere else to turn to.
ZeBoXeS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Mapping > Extremely strange leaks.