lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mandalorian Wars
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2009, 12:50 AM   #1
jedimalak
Lurker

Cool Guy Mandalorian Wars

lol hello everyone, i am new to lucasforums, I joined cause everyone is nice, helpful. i know there is alot of threads about Mandalorian wars... I am making a Mod called: Revan's Past: Mandalorian Wars, in this mod, (maybe this part) i dont play kotor 2, but i kinda know the story... LOL. So im planning to show kreia teaching revan some stuff, (maybe someone can take the kreia model.) and revan having a vision of the whole jedi council, (vrook says the same thing he says to the exile in kotor 2 when hes gonna fight him/her.
Would anyone like to help?
btw, i am finished the Cut off jaw malak model, but its using the brotherhood of shadow... is it okay if i kinda takes some models from the brotherhood of shadow? cause i need it for the malak cut off jaw, ik there one, but it has those buttons, i toke off the buttons lol.. and the problem is i cant export it to a mdl.. heh.
anyone wanna help?
jedimalak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Mandalorian Wars

Tags
canderous, mandalorian, past, revan's, revans, wars