lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kotor Tool: TSL Not in Registry
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-23-2009, 03:01 AM   #1
miro42
Rookie

Current Game: Plants vs Zombies
Kotor Tool: TSL Not in Registry

Hey all, I'm having some troubles with my Kotor Tool. My main OS is Vista and since TSL wasn't working on that I installed it onto my XP drive. So KT can't find the TSL registry because I guess the regs doesn't carry over when installed on another OS, even though it's installed right next to K1 as far as file systems go anyway. So I was wondering if there was a way to get the reg path from the XP install into my Vista registry without reinstalling onto my Vista drive.
That made sense, right?

miro42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
Star Admiral
N7 Commando

Current Game: Mass Effect 2
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! 
You can always set the path manually in KOTOR Tools. Go to File -> Manage Paths... and select the SW:Kotor II TSL tab. You can then enter the directory where you installed TSL and it should work.

- Star Admiral
Star Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
miro42
Rookie

Current Game: Plants vs Zombies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Admiral View Post
You can always set the path manually in KOTOR Tools. Go to File -> Manage Paths... and select the SW:Kotor II TSL tab. You can then enter the directory where you installed TSL and it should work.

- Star Admiral
Thanks, I tried this but it still just doesn't work. I'm in the process of reinstalling onto Vista. Maybe it'll work then.

miro42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Be careful... directing to a custom path has never worked for me (windows xp, service pack 3)

I always carry a .reg file to reimport the information into the registry, then I modify the file path to where the files are actually located....

the only thing is you would have needed to export the registry entry beforehand... which now is kinda... well.. not an option.

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KotOR Tool > Kotor Tool: TSL Not in Registry