lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2009, 02:11 AM   #31
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorModder View Post
MANDOLORIANS?! (Irina Spalko impression) SVEET!

I still think that the dark side needs to creep up a little more in Anakin in season 2. From the interviews with Ashley and Matt, the dark side will not only show up in Anakin, but in Ahsoka too.

It brings depth to the characters.

I didn't say the movie was bad, I loved it! I just hated the main storyline, you know with the whole jedi order trying to rescue Jabba the Hutt's son, which Ahsoka then named "Stinky".

Asajj Ventress is amazing, and the battle between her and Obi-Wan stole the whole movie!

But anyways, we're getting off topic here. The board's about the game, not the movie.
QFT. I didn't mind the first season, especially after they got rid of the name 'Sky-guy'. The premiere for season 2 was far, far better than anything in the first season, though.

I played the demo for this game on my PS3 the other day. It was...lame. TFU on the PS2 was more fun (and you know I've sunk to the depths of boredom with something when I say that ). The little lock puzzles were stupid. I knew exactly how to work them about one second after I saw 'em, but the stupid things kept turning in the opposite direction I wanted them to go! -_-

Also, the Clone level was annoying. It was too hard to pick myself out from the others, and it was waaaay too easy to take down those hordes of battle droids.

The Jedi level was just...terrible. The combat was lame, and the characters' voices, (which are usually well-acted in the show), sounded...distinctly bored.

Krome hasn't impressed me.

Oh, well. Maybe they'll make a decent game out of the second season. (sigh)

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes

Tags
clone wars, krome studios, lucasarts, republic heroes, star wars