lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sell through Steam?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-29-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
gia257
Lurker

Sell through Steam?

Hi, I hope this gets read by Lucas' employees / developers. I made an speedrun of this game a couple years ago, every level completed quickly, and put the videos on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...9A01B16B372F25

Since then I constantly receive personal messages and comments asking me where to buy the game at, at least five times more than videos for other games, videos which are equally or more popular. I have to redirect them to ebay, where the game is scarce and sellers overprice (the price is fine for retail but the game is a bit old, Im pretty sure $15-$20 would be a good value).

Lucas already sells many games on Steam, I think you could please all those players and at the same time get some sales going if you made an Steam rerelease.
gia257 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Galactic Discussion > Sell through Steam?