lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Crusade of the Sith Lord
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2010, 05:18 AM   #31
Lord Spitfire

((Alright, I'll be unavailable for the next week, until next Sunday; to all of you guys, just keep the story going while I'm gone, and hopefully it will be progressed by the time I'm back ))

Revan nodded. "I see, Lord Kandor. It seems that I have made a lapse in judgement as to the strength of the Republic forces, and its will to fight us off.

Well, as you can see, the war is already underway. We have completely taken Foerost, but only singly Republic base remains, and they are fighting well. I have relayed orders to the Captain in charge of the assault on that base, and she has given them term of surrender. Whether they surrender or die, Foerost is taken and Coruscan't lifeline is cut.

Here is your next order, Lord-Marshall; if you return to the star Forge, you will find a fleet of Four Interdictor Class Capital ships, and the Dreadnought Deathreaver, a massive ship built off the Ravager, a great Republic ship lost at Malachor, which you may use as a flagship if you desire. You will also find five cruisers, six carriers, 26 frigates, and a total of about 5,000 fighter pilots.

Take this mass of forces and lead an assault on the Republic world of Endethron IV. The Republic fleet their surpasse the one you will be leading in both firepower and numbers, but we have the will of the Force on our side. We will prevail.

Take the fleet, and crush the Republic!"

Let there be rock!

"I hope they realize that music is music, and that music is not a scene, not a style. Music is a beautiful ****ing thing to listen to. It is not a thing to ****ing preach to others about, it's not a ****ing cause. It is what it is—and that's a beautiful artform." - Synyster Gates

Check out my Fanfic:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Embers of Destruction
Lord Spitfire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Crusade of the Sith Lord