lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Any interests in customs?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
TheMasterTurtle
Lurker

Any interests in customs?

Hey everyone I'm obviously new to the forum but my love of Brutal Legend is far from. And I enjoy it SO much that I, an avid collector of many things, need action figures!

I dont see any being put out anytime soon.. maybe in the distant future but possibly never. With that being said I've dabbled in sculpture for a few years now and decided I wanted to start sculpting myself the BL cast! I'm not very far yet and thus far I only have Eddie's guitar and half of the Ax done but I plan to do as many as I can. I wanted to share the wealth and see if anyone else would also be interested in (eventually) also having these. I hope to mold and cast these things as I complete them. They would be VERY similar to the mini statues that Four Horsemen/ Mattel were putting out about 2 years ago for Masters of the Universe. Self articulating mini statues is just too difficult plus theyd be for display and not play. I also have to add they would probably be unpainted kits.. although I might do some painted ones.

If this is completely inappropriate for me to even ask then PLEASE by all means lock this thread and lets forget I asked about it. I just didnt know if it was allowed or not.

BUT if its not, please show and interest and I'll hopefully post some pictures of the sculpts as I complete them!

Thanks for reading and here's a shout to the potential of to Brutal Legend II!
TheMasterTurtle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Brutal Legend Discussion > Any interests in customs?