lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: tsl mods plz
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-31-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
Darth_Sasuna
Rookie

tsl mods plz

out of curiosity what tsl mods are there and does anyone have links to them any mods would be nice prefer the ones for actual gaming to and does anyone have the revan robes mod? i also heard of some mod for one of them for exar kuns tombs mission anyone got that one?

90% of teens today would die if myspace or facebook had a system failure. If you are one of the 10% that would sit and laugh copy this to your signature.
92% precent of teens today have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8% that still rock out copy this to your signature.
Darth_Sasuna is offline   you may:
Old 03-31-2010, 07:33 PM   #2
Liverandbacon
I'm only worth a piano?

Forum Veteran LF Jester Folder extraordinaire 
You'll probably have better luck if you just browse through KOTORFiles, StarWarsKnight's TSL mod picks, the other mod of the year threads (use search for those, they should be easy to find), and just browsing the taris upper city emporium subforum.

--Too Dumb to Quit--
Liverandbacon is offline   you may:
Old 03-31-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
Darth_Sasuna
Rookie

i have looked b found nothing for a mod on the exar kuns tomb or revans robe and stuff.

90% of teens today would die if myspace or facebook had a system failure. If you are one of the 10% that would sit and laugh copy this to your signature.
92% precent of teens today have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8% that still rock out copy this to your signature.
Darth_Sasuna is offline   you may:
Old 04-01-2010, 05:53 AM   #4
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Sasuna View Post
i have looked b found nothing for a mod on the exar kuns tomb or revans robe and stuff.
Check below for the mods you want, I'm presuming it's for K1...

You haven't looked very hard evidently... Especially with regards Revan's robes considering there are multiple mods which give you his robe and various items... And all you have to do is go to the search engine and type "Revan" and "cape"

Firstly you'll want this;

Revans flowing cape and belt. (click me)

Chainz Revan's items (click me)

KotOR Files Search for Revan's Cape (click me)

Exar Kun's Tomb (click me)

You may also want to review Reccomended Mods for K1 and TSL (click me)

As this thread is in the wrong forum, and there are millions like it, it is locked -- j7

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > tsl mods plz