lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Royal Guard mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
syrina

Jedi Royal Guard mod

i've recently gotten ahold of the K1 Jedi Royal Guard mod, which adds some new NPCs (including a merchant) on Dantooine as well as Iriaz originally cut from the game.

here's my question: the NPCs mention a cave somewhere on Dantooine, on the "other side" of Sandral grounds. is there actually a cave, or was that just something added into the dialogue?
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
You've never come across the crystal cave on Dantooine? I don't think it's that hard to spot.

Look here to find the cave:
http://gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor...ralgrounds.php

Hope that helps.

Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer

Last edited by RC-1162; 05-10-2010 at 10:07 AM.
RC-1162 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2010, 01:11 AM   #3
syrina

yeah, i've found those ones - they aren't a part of the mod, they're a part of the original game. i'm talking about some other cave mentioned in the mod, so they probably wouldn't appear on the map.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:41 AM   #4
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Though it's been awhile since I've played it, there is only one cave near the Sandrals and it's the one w/the crystals. I've used the Jedi Royal Guard mod before and don't recall any caves being added. What in the dlg made you think there was another cave in the mod (if you're thinking the convo w/the merchant, she wasn't referencing any new cave, just telling you that she had a weird feeling about it)? All the mod does is repack the module to include changes they made to it and add other extras. No new caves, though. Far as I recall, she merely was pointing out that she thought the cave had an odd affect on the iriaz (which the mod restored).

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman

Last edited by Totenkopf; 05-11-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2010, 08:01 PM   #5
syrina

maybe i'm just crazy. i couldn't remember any other caves either, but for some reason, i had this nagging doubt about it.

anyway, thanks guys!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Jedi Royal Guard mod