lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trophy Whore
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

Trophy Whore

I'm nearly 100% on this game but I'm locked out of my save file until I get a PS3 patch from Double Fine, so I just have a question about some of the multiplayer trophies (or achievements) for those of you who have got 'em all.

On the 5 ones requiring you to kill or hurt a certain amount of the enemies team with special movies, is there maybe an easy surefire way to do so without getting a friend to play Brutal Legend with you and letting you? (I have no friends to help me with these )

For instance, I've tried all difficulties of the multiplayer to get 15 enemies wrapped up a fire baron's circle, 25 enemies killed with a rock crusher, or 6 enemies killed with the baby carriage, but I can't seem to ever get the AI opponent to put enough enemies all in one spot. On the brutal difficulty I think I sometimes have the opportunity but I'm almost always nearly instantly killed before I get time to start doing anything at that point.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
musicman8
Lurker

Well with the carriage you only need to hurt a number of enemies,but im not entirely sure.With the crusher just hang near the others base on gentle and mow everyone that comes.Make sure to have no other troops of yours so they dont steal your kills and break your streak.
I dont know i this works at all,theyre just ideas.Hope this helps!
musicman8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #3
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

I was screwing with this last weekend and still no dice on getting any of these trophies by setting up some AI. I think I'll just have to luck into them while I'm struggling to get my 50 multiplayer wins.

If anyone is interested in trading help on a custom game to get these for eachother I wouldn't mind playing. I'm Syntheticgerbil on PSN.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
Metal2112
Lurker

Current Game: Brutal Legend
I read that it is possible to try to get multiple friends online at the same time and then try to get selected against each other for a ranked match. Then one surrenders and then tries to get into another match with each other and the other surrenders. The process continues until they each get the 50 wins trophy.

Semper Paratus
Metal2112 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Brutal Legend Discussion > Trophy Whore