lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VII: A Glimmer of Hope
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2010, 01:38 AM   #11
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad pulled out his communicator and asked, "Iyav, would that work?"

"It's not likely. The Cygnus ended up here because the hyperdrive was completely drained, and the fuel has been leaking out into space since this nightmare started. At the very least, there should be enough to punch a massive hole in the stern of the ship, sucking a good number of zombies into the vacuum. The actual autodestruct sequence is offline, but I think I can manipulate the ship-to-ship weaponry in conjuction with an explosion close enough to the engines to make up for that, and give us all enough time to get out. Just give me the signal."

"Komad is one of the best swordsmen in the Jedi Order, and Iyav is a very clever man. If there are survivors, they'll get them out of there. Farewell for now, Andorra, Doctor Pradhes." Reyvan explained, taking off in a speeder back to the Jedi Temple.

Clearly. He dodges any mention of flaws in his disguise, and he's certainly done his homework. Whoever he is, whatever he wants, he's not going to give up that easily. Kalla sent back. I've seen that face before, Tonatius, and it's not Carnojec. Is it, no, it can't be.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VII: A Glimmer of Hope