lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL stuck on nar shaada
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-18-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
Darth_Sasuna
Rookie

TSL stuck on nar shaada

im stuck on nar shaada because i can't get a clear passport the one you get by the hutt guy is to late for me i didn't put dogs to sleep and already did dancing with one of the females idk what i was thinking so now i can't find a clear passport how do i get off!?! xbox version

90% of teens today would die if myspace or facebook had a system failure. If you are one of the 10% that would sit and laugh copy this to your signature.
92% precent of teens today have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8% that still rock out copy this to your signature.
Darth_Sasuna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Um, passport? The only thing like that in the game is the StarPort Visa on Onderon. And there isn't a plot-related item in Vogga's Private stores, just a possible Lightsaber Part/lightsaber/LS Upgrade.

Though, exactly where are you stuck? (In what quest, area, etc.)

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
Darth_Sasuna
Rookie

like i need to get a clean starport visa for my ship and you can get a blank one in his personal warehouse if u put him to sleep and then put the drink in the dogs water problem is i already put him to sleep and woke him but didn't do it to dogs so i cant get in were do i get a new one now?

90% of teens today would die if myspace or facebook had a system failure. If you are one of the 10% that would sit and laugh copy this to your signature.
92% precent of teens today have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8% that still rock out copy this to your signature.
Darth_Sasuna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > TSL stuck on nar shaada