lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Endgame
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2010, 07:50 AM   #11
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
A shame, Ibis thought to himself, she was so powerful. All that power... wasted. He had stopped trying to control his apprentice's mind the moment he realized how vulnerable it made him. He thought it was a shame that he had to dispose of her apprentice the hard way, but he would do anything necessary to remove another bond in his life.

Realizing how these foolish emotions and attachments have taken over him, he decided to recite the Sith code.

Peace is a lie; there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

He then smiled, a vicious smile as he stepped out of the door and killed the slave that awaited him outside. He went to the landing pad of the building he has stayed in, then set the ship he came in alight.

"May this be my promise", he shouted to all those who can hear, directing a bit of it to his apprentice using the Force, "I will hunt you down, Perdante. And when I do, you will regret turning on me!"

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Endgame