lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Pirates
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
Ping
Elementary.

Roleplayer 
Pirates

((Alrighty, can finally get this thread up. If you've posted in the Casting Call, then post here.))

Port Royal, Jamaica

Captain Alvaro Dias walked through the streets of Port Royal at night. Lights from houses shown down onto the street, providing some light, but it was still almost pitch-black. Even at night, the port was rather unruly, with cutthroats and thugs mugging various denizens, among other things.

I suppose that's what happens when you make a city a haven for pirates, Dias thought, walking towards a brightly lit tavern. He had asked various pirates of different nationalities to meet him at this particular tavern - The Black Anchor - partly because he needed a crew, and partly because, while he didn't like to admit it, find a very valuble piece of treasure. Alvaro took a seat at a table, all the while trying to avoid some of the few patrons and drunkards that remained, for fear of causing trouble. Nevertheless, he still loaded his pistol, just in case.

The letters I sent mentioned they should meet me here, Alvaro thought. And I did praise their abilities, so hopefully they should come in soon.

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability" - xxxHoLiC

"Justice? But I don't serve justice, Watson, I serve the truth." - Sherlock Holmes
Ping is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Pirates