lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: If you had true love with another Jedi would you disobay the counsel to say him/her
Yes, for love 4 50.00%
Yes 2 25.00%
NO 0 0%
I only believe in the code 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: is a jedis love for one another more important then the code?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-02-2003, 09:22 PM   #1
Jedic Thon

Question is a jedis love for one another more important then the code?

Jedic Thon and Aryia Thon are in love and been through alot togther, they have disobayed orders from the jedi counsel when the other was in danger. Is a jedis love for one another more important then the code
Jedic Thon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2003, 02:27 PM   #2
Thornn Vel'Chyn

The code is all

I am surprised at this outburst of emotions my student. I thought you had gotten over trusting your feelings, and had learned to mind them.

Last edited by Thornn Vel'Chyn; 01-06-2003 at 08:54 PM.
Thornn Vel'Chyn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2003, 02:42 PM   #3
Jedic Thon

Angry some say Jedi are encouraged to love

My Master,

My training is complete! Just because we have diffrent asspects on the Jedis code of "love" gives you no right to bad mouth me on my agenda and affairs in romance
Jedic Thon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2003, 02:50 PM   #4
Thornn Vel'Chyn

Unhappy Disrespect of ones master

My student I was cordial and respectfull in my assessment of your views. I expect the same from you, I have earned it.
Thornn Vel'Chyn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
Master Neb
Lurker

hard to tell. in clone wars, obi-wan, one of the most code-loving members, admits that, had she told him she loved him, he would have left the order. however, love can lead to dark actions. as a trained (and fully knowledgable) jedi, who would be on the council if he followed the code, i say that you may love, but only once you have mastered control, so love will not get in the way of duty.
Master Neb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Off-Topic Discussion > Star Wars RPG > is a jedis love for one another more important then the code?