lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problem with Security Door in Royal Palace. [Minor Spoilers]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-22-2005, 10:42 AM   #1
ash933
Lurker

Problem with Security Door in Royal Palace. [Minor Spoilers]

I seem to have a problem with this. I can't get a security door open later in the game in the Onderon Palace. I've killed the Twi'lek and gotten the primary codes and spoke to the Captain from the Primary Security Room, but when I go over to the other room, where the Jedi is, and use the terminal there to disable the Security Doors, it doesnt unlock the door to the room where the Sith are smashing the forcefield. I've spoken to everyone and tried using everything but to no avail. Also, I've no previous save games.

Any help would be great.
ash933 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2005, 11:04 AM   #2
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
I had this problem too when I first played. What sucks was the only thing I could do to fix it was to go to a previous save

Apparently, if you go to where the slicer is first and get the codes, then talk to the Captain, you must tell him you already have the codes... otherwise you get stuck in the endless cycle.

This game is horrendous about tying up loose ends, and it's a shame when some of these "loose ends" can be game-crashing, game-ending or with hot tempers... "game-trashing". They really need to get off their arse, because if NWN-2 is this buggy...there will be hell to pay

Off-hand, there's probaby a gobal you can check with tk's KSE tool, but off-hand I'm not sure which one(s) it would be.. sorry

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2010, 04:58 AM   #3
jennypatel
Banned

It is not so easy to unlock the security door of the royal Palace in the Game. You have to find some techniques or with the help of the codes, you can unlock the security door.
jennypatel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Problem with Security Door in Royal Palace. [Minor Spoilers]