lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Is it really only 4 hours?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-26-2010, 03:07 AM   #1
timpbader
Rookie

Is it really only 4 hours?

Is it really only 4 hours long?
timpbader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
Algardex

nope
unless you go on easy and just run through the levels without actually playing (avoid combat as much as possible,don't search for holocrons -you get the idea)

its more of a 7-8 hour game
Algardex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Joystiq's review pegs it at less than 8 hours.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #4
Master-Kyle-Leeson09
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Joystiq's review pegs it at less than 8 hours.
Hmmm. He was looking for something grabbing in the gameplay, wasn't he? I would have thought that with the sheer number of combos, you simply go exploring them and using them like crazy.

Well, looks like TFU2 might have some glaring drawbacks. I had thought LA was making so many improvements. This is one review--are there more, Jeff?

I am Kyle, one of the most powerful Sith Assassins in history, now a Jedi Knight with attitude.
Master-Kyle-Leeson09 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #5
Blended
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algardex View Post
nope
unless you go on easy and just run through the levels without actually playing (avoid combat as much as possible,don't search for holocrons -you get the idea)

its more of a 7-8 hour game
don't really know where you get the 7-8 hours from :S.. it took me around 3 hours
Blended is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #6
Algardex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blended View Post
don't really know where you get the 7-8 hours from :S.. it took me around 3 hours
what did you do ? played till the middle, got killed and stopped there?
if thats the case then on my first playthrough it only took me 5 minutes to complete it as I got killed pretty early (after that I plugged in a gamepad)
so I guess that makes it a 5 minute game, right?

No seriously there's something just not right here. I've read some reviews and peoples comments and I have the feeling that I must be playing some other game.

some guys complain about the 30 frames lock and how unplayable the game is because of it (it's neither slow nor unplayable- it's quite good actually)
others about how poor the graphics are compared to the 360 as they are grey and blurry and there are graphic options missing like there is no AA or higher res (there are both AA and high ress options and the graphics are actually shinier and cleaner than the 360)
and then theres this guy that claims that the pc version is chopped up compared to the 360 as there is missing content like the level where you pilot the star destroyer (what the... there is no such level in the 360 or anywhere)
and finally there are those who say that the game is very short like 2-3 hours long
So you guys are saying that you played through all the levels (not speedran-that's hardly playing), killing everyone, collecting everything, getting both endings and doing everything there is to do in the game on normal or higher difficulty in 2-3 hours?
And without cheating or using a walkthrough?
So that is what like 50 to 80 minutes per path playthrough plus another 20 for the chalenges and messing around?
YEAH RIGHT!!!!!
The boss fights alone take around 40 minutes if you add them all together
But whatever

Last edited by Algardex; 10-26-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Algardex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Force Unleashed 2 > Is it really only 4 hours?