lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Abolisher's campaign mission guide
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
Shivar
Lurker

Abolisher's campaign mission guide

Hi, first time that I am posting here.

I have installed Abolisher's campaign, which looks great. But shields of starcrafts seem to have been decreased by a factor of five at least.
Which makes any mission like docking a station very difficult.

For instance I am blocked in the second mission where I have to board a luxury station to rescue family mates. I am either killed by the Tie Fighters shooting at me (when I am not quick enough to destroy them) or by the luxury station when it explodes because of the damages from missed Tie Fighters' shoots ...

Any advice or link pointing to some mission tricks?

Shivar
Shivar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
Wildstar
Can outbowl most of you

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Not really, as Abolisher's campaign is a mod that aims to make the craft in the game more "true to the movies," so the only support would be on Abolisher's site itself. If you'd like help apart from that, you can give the XWA Upgrade forums a try.

Wildstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > XWA Community Center > Abolisher's campaign mission guide