lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hello all my friend's .
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-18-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
mississippi
Lurker

Hello all my friend's .

Hello i'm a logn time Battlefront II player comeing back to the gameb . where aver one go does in pne stell play this game ?

PS what are the best mod's to get for this game ?
mississippi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
Bokken
Wizard of Yendor

Current Game: Abandoned Realms
I'm not entirely sure what you said, so I'll give my best guess. Despite the echoing silence you hear in this forum, people still play the game. There are usually two or three servers of reasonable size, and many more Jedi Assault servers.

As for mods, it depends on your tastes, but I don't think anyone can argue these two:
+123 2.0

Star Wars: Battlefront Conversion Pack 2.0
Star Wars: Battlefront Conversion Pack 2.2 (Patch)

Be warned, a few of those maps might conflict with each other, but that inconvenience is minor compared to the amount of gameplay that each provides. Or, if you prefer, download them one at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJhredmo
It is LucasArts.
Bokken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
TripHammer

The +123 Mod has been updated to v2.2 and is available here. There are a couple maps that will conflict with the Conversion pack if you have it installed as Bokken mentioned. The +123 Mod won't change any of your originally installed SWBF2 Game files and the download is only 154 MB. Remarkably small considering it's adding in excess of 123 maps/modes to your SWBF2 game.

TripHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > General Discussion > Hello all my friend's .