lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [Debate] Starkiller alive?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #11
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klw View Post
I don't know if you've seen this yet, but on the official Facebook page a developer said:

(Original Question: "At the end of TFU Starkiller supposedly dies (LS ending) yet didnt become one with the Force...why not?" - Joe Tapp)

Answer: "Without touching spoiler territory (I'm not about to reveal whether or not he died!) it is important to remember that the technique to become one with the Force like Anakin, Yoda, and Obi-Wan was something passed on through Qui-Gon Jinn. Yoda even had to teach Obi-Wan about it after Episode 3."

Considering that Starkiller was the student of Obi-Wan's student, what do you make of this? Does it help at all, or is it just a useless answer? Maybe he's just relating some handy SW knowledge.
Yes, I know. That's why the novelization of The Force Unleashed describes his soul sort of fizzling out, because he doesn't know the technique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller1157 View Post
Also in the Revenge of the Sith Novelization, Yoda was speaking to Qui-Gon in the force and he(qui-gon) was teaching Yoda.

It's hard to understand if Anakin was ever taught this. There is no mention of it in the prequels. And originally, before I saw The Phantom Menace, I assumed it happened to all Jedi.
Yeah, we all assumed that. The official word from "the man" is that Anakin sort of received a crash course in performing this technique from Obi-Wan and Yoda upon his death, before he had a chance to fade away. He'd already achieved it halfway with his selfless sacrifice to save his son, so all that was left was knowing how to preserve his consciousness in the Force. We're also told that he achieved this, and that Luke merely burned the suit and mechanical portions of Darth Vader, the body having joined the Force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS

Last edited by Zerimar Nyliram; 01-06-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Force Unleashed 2 > [Debate] Starkiller alive?