lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: MotS Player Call out! the class of 1998-2000
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #81
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Well sadly my plan didn't happen, but I did get to play some JA this summer (and
even into the semester a bit).

I have like no time now, and this is my last semester. Who knows, never give up the
fight!

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-13-2009, 01:43 AM   #82
Corvette_435
Lurker

My nephew is engrossed with CoDMW2 and is thinking of joining a clan. I recalled my days with 435 and did a google search to see if my ilk branched out to CoD (apparently not.)

Yeah, my 435 days were very memorable and I wonder what my mentors are doing now. exaltedone taught me how to scout and, even though I never beat him, I did the whole scout thing well enough to compete with the likes of DIK, nEw, JOTS... Frank was so good with scouting that he redefined the rules regarding scouts (i.e. disallowing Team 4 groupings because the player icon during force sight is the same color as the map outline.)

After MOTS lost its appeal, I moved on to flight sims to coincide with my pursuit of 12N afsc, but that didn't quite pan out due to USAF's requirements.

Looking at this thread, I recognize some of the DIK and GQ screennames on here. Nice to see you guys still alive and well.
Corvette_435 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-17-2009, 03:20 AM   #83
Pyreus
Lurker

Well it has certainly been some time since I've seen some of these names, too long even. Just a few words to a few of you

Suffo: 1... 2... 3... *Inhale*
COWB0Y: you still pwn me no matter what game we play
Fed: glad you've never changed, the world needs more consistency.
D00M: I'm still fracked off about that Voodoo3 card recommendation
Penny: loved picking your brain about html & web shiznit
S4T4N: You're Aussie lagshield was effing amazing... and your hacks too the STBU gun was an all time classic.

& to everyone I may have overlooked because im about to pass out... great gaming memories, probly some of the funnest, craziest antics ever to date. I thank you all.

Fed, Cow0y & myself currently are in WoW, Cenarius server. Anyone looking for me can probably find me on Jehova.
Pyreus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-05-2010, 02:52 AM   #84
Confed

If I weren't a blatant ******* (edit: you have to be fkin kidding me... they **** out the word "a-hole"?... I have an arse and it has a hole and my attitude sometimes smells like said object..) people would think something is wrong.

And yes stan if you ever read this page the STBU gun will live forever in infamy. You have no idea how many times we wish we could call on it's power when playing WOW.

Confed is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2010, 04:24 AM   #85
DKB_Stan
Lurker

Haha, I also did a random google search and found this place.
Lots of familiar names here, almost everyone from DooMs _AD clan (except PunKeD).

Great thing about MotS was that it was such a nice small community with enemies/allies and mini dramas that kept you hooked.
Oh yeah, and when the NBK forum kept giving people blue screen errors and crashing your pc.. haha that was me.

I played EndlessAges for a short time with Nico & Rage but haven’t heard from them in years.

My most well known name was:
SAT4N_AD or -=SATAN=- (In game)
Yeah cheesy name I know, but that was the point.
Most people didn’t know my original non-hacking scout name was Tesslar, but that name never got famous.
(I also used the name USE_Jensa for a while when joking around with the NGK guys)

STBU gun! The anti-hacker gun.
I think the STBU gun was Cowb0ys idea. A blastech pistol that would take care of hackers that join to ruin legit no-hack games.
I know confed named it. STBU = sucks to be you.

The other fun hack was fisheggs, the concussion grenades. I remember playing some great fishegg games on that large level RAGE made. It was pretty embarrassing because I sucked at using them even though I made them.

Took me a while to remember that Pyreus = PK = crash!
I quit WoW some time ago, I dont like how it consumes all your free time, but I will have to drop in to Cenarius to say hi to the old DKB crew.

Last edited by DKB_Stan; 06-02-2010 at 01:33 AM.
DKB_Stan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #86
JOTS_CapHuge
Lurker

Jesus I remember all you fruits all the drama and miss the game, had to be the best gaming times of my life playing MOTS. Miss my NFS BABY no force sabers and sticking rockets to the back of fools running from me on cargo ship!

Max brother good to see you’re still kicking and damn DEE you Canadian freak of Soldiers! Wazup!

Myself ... Playing COD 2, 4 and 5 now and having a blast doing that but still miss the days we had on the zone.
JOTS_CapHuge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #87
shambizi
Lurker

Current Game: EQ2
Cap! Dee! great to see you both, look me up on FB on the MOTS group. I just thought I would put this down for perspective of how young we were lol

Name Real Name Age Profile
CapHuge Mark 31 Profile
MAX Max 19 Profile
Kuatnom Andy 20 Profile
LAW Brian 20 Profile
Valiant Matt 19 Profile
Sparks Mark 43 Profile
DOTTI Pierce 23 Profile
Oz1310 Steve 16 Profile
Cmndr Keen Ryan 19 Profile
Mst3k James 22 Profile
MajiC Tom 24 Profile
SpyDer Alex 20 Profile
Allies L.B. 3 n/a
Mango Jeff 34 n/a
BIG DEE Darren 30 n/a
Sithlord Jeff 16 n/a
HoMiE Ken 22 n/a

JOTS_CMNDR_KEEN
shambizi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #88
DIK_Nicodemus
Lurker

I just want you all to know, that even though we havn't played a game together in many years, I still own every single one of you.

ps quit talking bout me when i'm not here
DIK_Nicodemus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2010, 11:59 PM   #89
GQ_Yeroc
Lurker

Killer Thread

Great to see these names after so many years!
GQ_Yeroc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #90
DIK_Nicodemus
Lurker

Zappo fish 4 lyfe
Old 10-29-2010, 03:43 PM   #91
LotJ_Yodavid
Lurker

((((((((((((((((((flooding)))))))))))))))

heya all. long time. anyone seen ngk da shakes? also.
who misses the drama and the crap? not me. but still. who can imagine.
i was actually 13 when the game came out. frig that seems young.
I was never really one of "the boys" so never played many of you.
i joined lotj cause it was a mots origional clan, and then ngk cause some one let me in cause i owned at scouts. then i got the boot due to unpopularity.
i was kinda soar about that, especially cause they said i cheated. funny. as i was probably only 2nd or 3rd best ever. haha.

good memories none the less.

some things last a long time
LotJ_Yodavid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #92
LotJ_Yodavid
Lurker

searching

just incase
fluke flywalker.
mojojojo
moldy_crow13
confuse. who i can vaguely remember sending me his pic and wanting to meet. haha. yikes.
anways. i'd be up for a game if it is extremely easy to get running.

if not,
take care.
LotJ_Yodavid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #93
joe1138
Lurker

Damn, this brings back some memories. I played JK and MotS almost daily on the Zone way back when. I wish I could recall my screen name (it was probably something silly since I was in jr. high when I started playing). But yeah, some great times and great games. I think that was my first real online multiplayer experience. There were a few jokers who tried to ruin things for everyone else every now and then but for the most part I remember gaming on the Zone to be a really fun experience. How I wish we could go back to those days.
joe1138 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2010, 03:20 PM   #94
DIK_Nicodemus
Lurker

Yodavid, I hope you don't actually believe that drivel you posted about you owning at scouts and being one of the best. It may have been many years since any of us has played, but not long enough for you to make up false stuff and everyone to just believe it to be true because they can't remember. Just sayin.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #95
Novaless
Lurker

Christ.

So many names that I remember. The last two zone names I remember using were GDS_NovaCreator and GDS_Novaless.

I remember DKB_Stan up there. He took two hours out of his day to teach me how to use the Scout better when I first started playing as a scout when he used the name Tesslar. Then the ******* would join my games under that -=SATAN=- name and start hacking without even telling me he was Tesslar. Biotch .

I remember playing counter-strike with DIK_Punisher a few times and playing a ton of games with whichever DIK member that shouted "HADOUKEN!" and "SHORYUUUUKEN!" a lot (Rage, perhaps? I forget). Even remember struggling to stay out of the negative scores when playing against Americano.

And of course I remember a lot of the GDS crew. Xeonaphobe gave me Predatorz' MSN info a few months back. I added him and have only seen him on once. I messaged him when he was away and he signed off an hour later. Haven't seen him on MSN Messenger since. Speaking of Xeonaphobe, I showed him this thread awhile back but he refused to post because he was pissed that no one has mentioned him yet.

If any of the people I used to talk to wanna add me on MSN Messenger my info is novaless@hotmail.com
Novaless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #96
XxMeSs1aHxX
Lurker

I know a lot of the names here. Damn, this brings back some great memories.

I went by the name XxMeSs1aHxX

Also had a few with the name BETA...and a few more that I forget now.

Hope everyone is well...does anyone still play online? lol
XxMeSs1aHxX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #97
NGK_Fenster
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIK_Nicodemus View Post
Yodavid, I hope you don't actually believe that drivel you posted about you owning at scouts and being one of the best. It may have been many years since any of us has played, but not long enough for you to make up false stuff and everyone to just believe it to be true because they can't remember. Just sayin.
It's good to see that Nico is still quite the ass.

Nice to "see" all of you.
NGK_Fenster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2011, 03:55 PM   #98
DIK_Nicodemus
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGK_Fenster View Post
It's good to see that Nico is still quite the ass.

Nice to "see" all of you.
eat **** fenster. you can't mute me here.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #99
Miss_Stalker

hummmmm..... lol

Current Project: Cargo Ship
Miss_Stalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2011, 01:14 AM   #100
DIK_Nicodemus
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Stalker View Post
hummmmm..... lol
whats so garsh darn funny?
Old 01-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #101
Miss_Stalker

Quote:
whats so garsh darn funny?
came across this thread and it was nice cuz it brought a lot of fun memories....cant believe its been more than a decade

Current Project: Cargo Ship
Miss_Stalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #102
PunKeD
Lurker

Whats up fellas,, surprised to see so many old names here. Kind of weird actually, like the game contained some kind of subliminal programming so that eventually we each eventually do a google search for "MotS [insert former clan and/or zone username]" or similar. Spooky stuff

Did my time in WoW,,, if you used to play on Spinebreaker as Alliance and have had infernals dropped on you by a max level horde warlock while you were just trying to take care of quests in Goldshire, that may have been me. Havent played WoW since before Cataclysm though, and can't say I have an overwhelming desire to go back.

I do some EVE online though, and even a little bit of tribes 2 with the tribesNext update, there are about 40 servers, about 3 of which have 20 - 40 real people at a time each. Friendly(?) warning though, if I see any of you in either of those games, I will likely shoot you down a few times even if you're on my side.

That said, to the guys talking about firing MotS back up, I think you might be letting your nostalgia get the better of you. If you can even get a game going, you'll probably be giddy (like little girls, you big sissies) for like the first 10 minutes, then it will wear off and you'll be like "ugh, this is ****ty". Which isn't to say that you shouldn't do it, hell, I'm sure Bee is already practicing every day again.

finally, @ Nico, "garsh darn"?

- PunKeD / Telal
PunKeD is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2011, 11:34 PM   #103
DIK_Nicodemus
Lurker

I say a lot of random weird ****, ain't nothin changed son.

Get your asses in the Facebook Group. Old School MotS. Its slammin, BUNCH of oldschool people in there.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #104
GQ_Sirbob

Quote:
I say a lot of random weird ****, ain't nothin changed son.

Get your asses in the Facebook Group. Old School MotS. Its slammin, BUNCH of oldschool people in there.
^^^^ nice post

The Group name has been changed for others to find... it's now Mysteries of the Sith.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_129632768308

this is a strong reflection of the Zone community. with an effort to re-install and play like old times.

im gonna KILL YOUR HEAD!
GQ_Sirbob is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #105
2Cool_YoungGun
Lurker

NEW DUCK! Please tell me you check this every so often! I have desperately tried finding you for the last few weeks. If you check this PLEASE sign up with the new FaceBook group that Bob posted above me! If you dont have a FB account just make one and come kick it in the chat room. Miss ya buddy!
2Cool_YoungGun is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #106
x_meno_x
Lurker

Found this today...great to see some of the familiar names!
By Far I will agree that MotS was epic...

JO and JA sucked A LOT!!. Too damn slow ...and quite a few games come up short when compared even today. The intensity was amazing...

Anyway...nice to see everyone here!
x_meno_x is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2012, 02:50 AM   #107
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
facebook? Hmm... will have to think of that one.

You CAN speed up JK2/JA you know, but yeah it's not quite the same.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2012, 03:00 AM   #108
DIK_Nicodemus
Lurker

nobody gives a **** about you meno, get lost.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:54 AM   #109
x_meno_x
Lurker

@ nico: nice to see that you haven't grown up one bit in 12 years.
Not replying to you again.

@Kurgan, thanks, I may have a look into that though I don't even know what traffic those games now have. Might try out OR.
x_meno_x is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #110
PennyO_NBK
Lurker

wow. never thought i'd see these names again! a random bored google search

i loved mots, like most of you have said, i havent found another community since that compared. i was never that good at the game, but i did make some levels.

suffos pad, stickys ass probe, NBK BABY! haha. I think i was doing another maxport level, but never finished. anyway, cool to read all this **** again
PennyO_NBK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #111
Sypherous_NBK
Lurker

Whoa.....
Sypherous_NBK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2012, 04:47 PM   #112
GOD_HolyGhost
Lurker

Current Game: Highnoon by Happy Latte
HolyGhost here -GOD-NGK-LotJ

Wow, this thread made me incredibly happy. I recognize so, so many of you. These days I'm playing Highnoon by Happy Latte, truly an awesome game. Currently its for Iphone only however that might change soon. Check it out hope to see yall around. I miss MOTS and all the people who made it what it was. (dragonfires mullet) [^_^] Shaker trying to teach us yanks german. lol

In words already stated. MotS was truly the best online gaming experience/community I have ever been apart of. If anyone manages to get some of the old timers back together for some games I will load it up in a heartbeat." here here.

yours truly,

LotJ_Shade
NGK_Crimpson
GOD_HolyGhost

I started "GOD" (Gangsters of Diligence) in the coda of MOTS, I remember many of you and thanks for such a memorable experience.
GOD_HolyGhost is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2012, 04:53 PM   #113
GOD_HolyGhost
Lurker

Current Game: Highnoon by Happy Latte
I second Niko's commment.

kick rocks memo...

Niko remember that photo you sent me of you and your grandfather with the fedora?

BAD AS5

Thanks for showing a humble newb a few tricks.
GOD_HolyGhost is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2012, 09:22 PM   #114
DIK_Nicodemus
Lurker

Np. Yeah I still have it to this day. Loved my great grandfather very much. Was my prom pic back when I still had long hair and ****.

The bimbo went and got giant fake tits. Yeesh.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:07 AM   #115
OotCS_Strife
Lurker

haha

rofl why did you keep the damn zappo fish for all these years? i forgot all about that damn thing and almost **** myself when i seen it again.. hilarious haha
OotCS_Strife is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > MotS Player Call out! the class of 1998-2000