lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help my EAW no longer works!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
jonowatts
Lurker

Help my EAW no longer works!

My EAW worked fine until my son attempted to install FOC. Since then I cannot launch EAW or FOC, the computer doesnt even read the D drive with the disc in it! I am unable to uninstall the game also. CAn anyone help!?
jonowatts is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
Clarkeh
Lurker

Sounds similar to my issue recently reinstalled ST:EaW at first i had problems with my Cd tray not recognising the CD itself and then by blind luck it fixed that but when i got the main screen where the background should be it was all grey and i couldn't see my mouse.

So i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and now whenever i try to run the game either it won't recognise the CD or it asks me for DISC 2 when there is only one disc _
Clarkeh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Tech Centre > Help my EAW no longer works!