lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Super skip Taris mod fix
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
jb4479
Lurker

Super skip Taris mod fix

(If this is the wrong spot for this moderator please move)

I've just gotten back into KOTOR I after a while and was reinstalling my mods, when I discovered an issue with the super skip taris mod. The fix is really simple if you are only getting what looks like a readme when clicking the executable.

Simply download the latest version of the TSLPatcher itself, then place a copy of the TSLPatcher.exe in the folder with the mod, run and enjoy.

Afte4r looking around the net for a while I saw several people having this problem going back for several years, so now you know. This fix can be used any mod that utilizes the patcher but doesn't want to work.
jb4479 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
Arannor

Current Game: SWTOR
Thank you for posting this. I was having problems earlier with this mod and did exactly what you suggested and got the mod to work first try.

Thanks again!
Arannor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Super skip Taris mod fix