lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shinobi: The Rising Darkness
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #11
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
""In the unlikely event that we don't find information on this new enemy in the archives I would like to make a request: I would like to take a small force back to Akagi's village just in case some of the enemy are still there."

"Since the Samurai are now under our refuge, this inevitably will become one of Konoha's affairs." Naruto stated. "I will organise a Team for you, under the condition that a Jounin be selected for leading the epionage, of couse."

He pulled from his filing cabinet a pile of documents, detailing profiles. "Takeda may accompany you as well, seeing as he is took a good role in the defences. Its logical of course to send you, because all of you have witnessed it first hand."

Naruto placed his hands together. "Give me time to assemble you a team."
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Shinobi: The Rising Darkness