lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-14-2011, 11:36 AM   #721
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
Ola, I better get back into preparing those body models :-S
Think I had an early version of your script laying about...
I wouldn't worry about it just yet, it's not going to be completed any time soon. I'm not blessed with the same amount of free time as I enjoyed whilst working on Solomon's Revenge, haha.

It's going to be an interesting project I think. There's definitely less constrain on storytelling when compared to a mod, and when developing content (eg: models, new areas) you don't have to worry about getting it working in KoTOR, unless of course you choose too, as anybody who contributes towards the project in terms of models/maps are free to distribute them as mods or use as portfolio work or whatever.

16 issues scripted so far though. The story is split into 3 acts, with the first 2 more or less complete, so I'm guessing when it's all done there's going to be around 24-27 issues.

And if anybody is interested the full title is: Brotherhood of Shadow: Legacy of Sin.

Last edited by Silveredge9; 02-14-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Silveredge9 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #722
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveredge9 View Post
I wouldn't worry about it just yet, it's not going to be completed any time soon. I'm not blessed with the same amount of free time as I enjoyed whilst working on Solomon's Revenge, haha.
Well, neither do I
I'm a working class average Joe now: not a fancy 3D game student... who can make time

Boy, times change quickly

Quote:
It's going to be an interesting project I think. There's definitely less constrain on storytelling when compared to a mod, and when developing content (eg: models, new areas) you don't have to worry about getting it working in KoTOR, unless of course you choose too, as anybody who contributes towards the project in terms of models/maps are free to distribute them as mods or use as portfolio work or whatever.
True, though there are other challegens then to tackle, mainly cutting down render times, but still having very nice pictures, there's a whole other pipe-line to be setup to get stuff rolling out in a nice pace

Plus this something I've been thinking about, to do, but I'm not a writer, so I never get far.

Quote:
16 issues scripted so far though. The story is split into 3 acts, with the first 2 more or less complete, so I'm guessing when it's all done there's going to be around 24-27 issues.
Man, what's the page count on one issue?
It'll be a nice challenge to convert all that text to a story board.
I'm in for some drawing, it's been like ages since I did anything serious with that. And I consider my pencils skills better then my 3D skills

Note that I ain't Da Vinci or Raphael

Quote:
And if anybody is interested the full title is: Brotherhood of Shadow: Legacy of Sin.
Sin, ey... and a Twi'lek as lead character...

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #723
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
Well, neither do I
I'm a working class average Joe now: not a fancy 3D game student... who can make time

Boy, times change quickly

True, though there are other challegens then to tackle, mainly cutting down render times, but still having very nice pictures, there's a whole other pipe-line to be setup to get stuff rolling out in a nice pace

Plus this something I've been thinking about, to do, but I'm not a writer, so I never get far.

Man, what's the page count on one issue?
It'll be a nice challenge to convert all that text to a story board.
I'm in for some drawing, it's been like ages since I did anything serious with that. And I consider my pencils skills better then my 3D skills

Note that I ain't Da Vinci or Raphael

Sin, ey... and a Twi'lek as lead character...
Page wise, you're looking at around 25-30 per issue. Although it's worth keeping in mind that this sort of thing is very context sensitive. For example, you might have half an issue entirely focused within a single area with the same set of characters. It's not something that will become entirely clear until after the script is finished and I can start working on figuring how this all fits together in terms of panels and pages.

Also, I'm not sure if I made this clear, but the comic book will be constructed using ingame assets from K1/K2, and obviously, assets created exclusively for the comic. Along the lines of this, actually.

In terms of how development will be structured, it's not 100% clear yet, but it's going to be something like the following:

- I complete the script.
- I storyboard the layout and content of the comic book on a panel by panel, page by page, issue by issue basis.
- That will give whomever decides they want to contribute towards the project a good idea of what is needed (For example, one advantage of this format is that a new area may only ever be seen from a certain angle, so there isn't a need to create an entire area, only bits here and there depending on the panel requires)
- Then it's just a matter of me bringing everything together in photoshop.

Although like I previously mentioned, there's still a few technical issues which I need to solve. For example, the issue with creating decent looking facial expressions on character models, or should I say, the difficulty of it. :P

As for the title, it's not as straightforward as say "Solomon's Revenge", but it does accurately represent the numerous themes and events depicted in the story. It's primarily focused around Sera Degana, Kobayashi, the Orion, and a host of new characters. However, since the storyline takes place in between K1 and K2, don't be too surprised to see some (meaningful) cameos from both games.

Last edited by Silveredge9; 02-14-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Silveredge9 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2011, 03:58 PM   #724
Darth Dan 012
Rookie

Does the BOS_SAVE included actually work? When I start it up, Shadow isn't even a party member.
Darth Dan 012 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #725
Vun0
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Dan 012 View Post
Does the BOS_SAVE included actually work? When I start it up, Shadow isn't even a party member.
Yes it does. You have to go to Dreshdae's cantina and speak to the rodian called Drix Keliwt (i believe that's the name).

Btw, this is the best mod i've played so far, awesome work , pure awesome.

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.
Vun0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #726
Darth Dan 012
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vun0 View Post
Yes it does. You have to go to Dreshdae's cantina and speak to the rodian called Drix Keliwt (i believe that's the name).

Btw, this is the best mod i've played so far, awesome work , pure awesome.
Drix Keliwt is not in the Dreshade Cantina in my game.

I used the standard installation method, if that makes a difference. Also, I have the "Best of PC" version of kotor.
Darth Dan 012 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2011, 06:34 AM   #727
Vun0
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Dan 012 View Post
Drix Keliwt is not in the Dreshade Cantina in my game.

I used the standard installation method, if that makes a difference. Also, I have the "Best of PC" version of kotor.
Hmm... well if you can't find Drix then you have a problem... and i'm not sure what. :S

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.
Vun0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #728
Sil3nst
Lurker

Hello, so I just now decided to install this highly rated mod (yes I know, a little late, it took me a long time to get tired of the vanilla kotor) and the 1.1 patch as well. I have two questions: am I supposed to use the BOS_SAVE "cheats used" file that comes with it? Also, is there supposed to be a blank white square on the galaxy map that leads to nowhere and doesn't load anything? Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind I must have skipped note 2 in the readme, and I found out the white square is supposed to be Ord Mantell - which I just d/led and would like to install, but don't know if I should because it would overwrite the global.jrl file from BoS in my override folder. :/

Last edited by Sil3nst; 03-19-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Sil3nst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #729
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
^^^ You can use the Global JRL Merger to merge the .jrl in your override with the one in the Ord Mantell folder. Very easy, the instructions in the readme will guide you through it no problems

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #730
Christos K
Forumite

I am experiencing a crash.
When you are in the Dantooine Ruins with Malak, Shadow, and playing as Revan.
Shadow leaves and you and Malak go to the Star Map. It fades to black and gives you two things to say to Malak. 1. Something like: "We must do what must be done" and 2. Something like: "This is only the start of the journey". Then the game crashes.

EDIT: I managed to fix this by unequipping everything from my character. I think the game has some trouble switching to the flashbacks when you have custom items on your character.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.

Last edited by Christos K; 04-29-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2011, 06:44 PM   #731
SS4Revan
Rookie

Current Game: TOR
Silver
I have a big problem,
I played through tis mod and it was great,
I had to reinstall Kotor because of Yavin IV messing up and reinstalled this mod and Drix wasn't in the cantina after I completed the Leviathan. I installed the patch and he still wasn't there, I reinstalled with clean override and he still was not there, can you help
SS4Revan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2011, 03:39 AM   #732
bendarby24
Rookie

Current Game: fable
do not use the yavin 4 mod
bendarby24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #733
SS4Revan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendarby24 View Post
do not use the yavin 4 mod
I did not use the Yavin IV mod teh second time, and Drix is not even in the cantina, and I also have super skip taris, is that conflicting with this mod, cause if it is, I do not know how to uninstall it
Old 05-20-2011, 07:52 PM   #734
darth trea
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Revan View Post
I did not use the Yavin IV mod teh second time, and Drix is not even in the cantina, and I also have super skip taris, is that conflicting with this mod, cause if it is, I do not know how to uninstall it
i have found that some times i have been so overwelmed with mods that i just have to delete my override folder; and if you have modules that you want/have to delete do the same, but with modules you should copy the part of the disc that says modules into the folder with all the other files.

i use a mac so you might not be able to do that but i dont know for sure.

and if that does not work then i suggest reinstalling the WHOLE game

(i have never been able to use the skip taris mod) so i found a way around it (though you will have to install the bossr AFTER you get to dantoine) i use darth dacs cheat/warpband and add my party members then warp to dantoine and at the same time you can add xp.

i have another therory about how you can do it (this way you do not need dd's Cheat & Warpband but do need kotor save game editor) what you do is install the mod and bossr (before you start playing if you can) and then you use kse to add party members and xp and then you warp to dantoine

sorry if i sound confusing

Last edited by darth trea; 05-20-2011 at 08:11 PM. Reason: more to say
darth trea is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #735
Bullobrien
Rookie

Hello Silver. I was playing through Kotor and finally got to use your mod. Very nice. I have gotten all the way to just after talking to Kobayshi on Koriban. I leave to follow him to the residential area. Once I enter the residential area there is a door with two guards which I need to go through. every time I try it crashes the game. I would like to diagnose the problem but it is difficult without knowing what happens next. If anyone knows of this problem or if you can tell me what is supposed to happen when you open that door it would be helpful. thanks

Bull
Bullobrien is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #736
Alphieus
Lurker

Hey everyone. I've got the same issue where I collect the parts for Sera Degana and then no dialogue options for giving them to her show up. I've tried serveral different paths to her (i.e. getting the parts normally, killing the protocol droid for them, talking to nothing I don't need to until I talk with her, etc. etc. etc.). And still I can't figure out a way to proceed with the mod.

I've seen a few people with this issue in the forums, but no one has responded to them. Does anyone know a fix for this or am I doomed to forever be stuck?

Alphieus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2011, 04:20 PM   #737
Luchiano
Lurker

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neino Ranatos View Post
Hey guys. I encountered a problem in the mod.
spoiler:
When Shadow[Matilda] passes out in the tunnels on Korriban's catacombs under the czerka residential module and she goes into her first-time-on-Orion flash back, as soon as she is done talking to the Arkanian guy after he says he will give her her a tour,
the game crashes. The game crashes at this point every time it seems. I have the Revan robes with the flowing cape fix but I don't see how it would affect that section of code. Maybe it will, but its odd. I didn't update the game before installation of the mod, is that what is causing it? In my game Shadow's sith uniform has the wrong mdoel strangely..that might be the cause. Again, ideas?
I have the same problem T_T
Luchiano is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-09-2011, 05:28 AM   #738
SS4Revan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth trea View Post
i have found that some times i have been so overwelmed with mods that i just have to delete my override folder; and if you have modules that you want/have to delete do the same, but with modules you should copy the part of the disc that says modules into the folder with all the other files.

i use a mac so you might not be able to do that but i dont know for sure.

and if that does not work then i suggest reinstalling the WHOLE game

(i have never been able to use the skip taris mod) so i found a way around it (though you will have to install the bossr AFTER you get to dantoine) i use darth dacs cheat/warpband and add my party members then warp to dantoine and at the same time you can add xp.

i have another therory about how you can do it (this way you do not need dd's Cheat & Warpband but do need kotor save game editor) what you do is install the mod and bossr (before you start playing if you can) and then you use kse to add party members and xp and then you warp to dantoine

sorry if i sound confusing
Thanks for your help, but I don't see how its going to work, ut I'll give it a shot, but I have to keep uninstalling my game cause I end up getting mods that conflict with each other, and SST just stays there, its like its intergrated in my game now, no way to get it out

Statement: Apathy is Death
Old 07-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #739
bendarby24
Rookie

Current Game: fable
is there any way of geting this mod to work with yavin 4 mod, could some one do a compatiblity mod between them
bendarby24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #740
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!

I just got a PM from Elite Duck asking if the Jedi Malak animation fix I released here:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...PC_Head;119462

would be compatible with BoS:SR since you
spoiler:
have Jedi Malak in your party at one point on the Mandalorian Cruiser.

The answer is yes. All you need to do is make copies of the N_JediMalek.mdl and N_JediMalek.mdx files from my mod and rename them to N_JediMalek2.mdl and N_JediMalek2.mdx. Then just drop those files into your Override directory and allow them to overwrite the models which Silver included in BoS.

Just thought i'd post this here in case anyone else is interested!

Visit the new JediKnight.net!
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2011, 12:46 AM   #741
SITH LORD 872

Current Game: KOTOR 1
I just finished playing this mod, I did have a couple of crashes, But in the read me file it clearly states, For the best playing experience to do a fresh download of KOTOR, And other mods will conflict with the game play, But i had a blast playing it, Who ever did this mod is a genious, Probably one of the best story lines ever in a mod, Great job, Hope to see some more mods from you in the future!

SITH LORD 872 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #742
Elite Duck
Rookie

I'm at the part where you have to fight about 10 Arikolon Sins in the Dantooine vision and it's impossible. Within 5 seconds of combat my health is utterly depleted without barely being able to reduce a third of one of their health.
Why is it like this?

Elite Duck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #743
darthtyren
Rookie

Just stay focused on the one that is automatically targeted, and use protective force powers, unless you're the Guardian in which case you should be able to just hack away if you built him right.

Good with dialogues and getting better
Working on Scripting and Module Editing/Re-skinning
Started work on Modeling New Areas
darthtyren is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2011, 05:38 PM   #744
SITH LORD 872

Current Game: KOTOR 1
Like Darthtyren said, The best method i used was force stasis then just keep hacking, Hopefully you built up your strength stats!

SITH LORD 872 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #745
krutnasse
Lurker

Hello! I've got a really annoying bug/glitch. After the final battle atop the temple; you're supposed to wake up with Mec Han'ic running towards you.

In my game however, that doesn't happen, all I get is Solomon sitting in the middle of the chamber and Verbal standing in the background. Neither are clickable and if you try to run out of the chamber, you'll be blocked by three Brothers of Shadow and you can't do anything.

I've tried to restart from an earlier save and autosave but none of them works. I've even re-installed both the mod AND the game but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?
krutnasse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2011, 02:56 PM   #746
lagnizama
Lurker

Okay, so I've browsed through and seen that others have had this issue, but when I use the installer, I get an error: " Error: Unhandled exception: Cannot create file "C:\Users\Dori\Downloads\modules\ship_tmp\aliencha tting.dlg". Access is denied (0)"
So I create the folder and run the installer again. Only it runs into another similar issue. I create that folder and run the installer again. Then it goes back to the first error. Like it clears the modules folder everytime I run the installer. I run the game for the hell of it and drix still isn't appearing (I've tried reloading my own post-Leviathan save and the BOS save).
Anyway, I finally figured that I just ought to manually install. So I do the manual install as instructed in the readme. It still doesn't work. So I'm just like... SERIOUSLY?
I'm only asking because I've done several clean installs, redownloaded the mod multiple times, and nothing is working. So if anyone has any idea what I am doing wrong (I'm sure it's me at this point), that would be very appreciated.
Oh, and one clarification that may make all the difference, the direction to "Copy everything else (With exception to nwnnsscomp.exe, nwscript.nss, GLOBALVARS.res, PARTYTABLE.res, SAVEGAME.sav, savenfo.res, and Screen.tga) and paste into the Override folder located in your SWKoTOR directory (If there isn't one, create one). " Does that mean EVERYTHING ELSE, not just everything else in the tslpatchdata folder?
lagnizama is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #747
CptPriceless

Current Game: TSL
Is this mod compatible with the Korriban Crystal Cave mod? Because I think BOS uses the same back cave entrance thing. If they are compatible are there any fixes involved, or a certain order of installing?

CptPriceless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #748
Raiden Lynx
Lurker

Hello.
I'm having a little difficulty when re-visiting the Orion as Shadow.
At first the problem was seemingly a common one; The lack of a battle scene and just being left with blaster fire and a black display.
After re-loading this problem was fixed and i was looking forward to further gameplay.
But then, when the Rodian crew member opens dialogue (Something like; ''Die kill Die kill Republic'', or something) it crashes straight afterward.
There is no conflict with other installs and i've already tried a BOS re-install in itself.
I hadn't saved for an hour or so, when the game crashed the first time i had to run it from the auto-save at this point.
Any help or suggestions?

EDIT: I decided to load a save further back, thus getting rid of the auto-save, in an attempt to see if the problem would continue to be recurring.
It didn't work and it did the same thing.
Then i got the ''black screen'' thing again.
I went to the options part, saved and loaded. In the thumb nail i'm standing naked with the Captain and Kayabushi?
But when i loaded it, it just did the same thing again.
What is wrong with this damn Rodian
Any suggestions would be much appreciated as i was really looking forward to getting to the end of this.
Please get back to me on this, i've been stuck for days now and i really want to continue playing.

Last edited by Raiden Lynx; 08-08-2011 at 09:22 PM.
Raiden Lynx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-25-2011, 06:40 AM   #749
DarthVisitor
Lurker

I've played the mod and must say it's the best mod for K1! I didn't see anything like that in TSL sadly...

Anyway, loved how the story was wrapped around the mian plot and how your OCs were introduced. Althought sometimes I felt there should be more decisions to make as it's the essence of K1 but even so it was great experience. When I was back in the past of Raven it was simply epic. SR story was also great. Also the fact that OC and NPC's had voice acting was a positive surprisde (and quite good on top of that).

It's a solid piece of modding work! I don't remember encountering any bugs.

Sadly, I doubt there will be any mod (or rather should I call it expansion) like this for K1 or TSL ever.

Great job!
DarthVisitor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2011, 02:15 AM   #750
kirk1994
Rookie

Current Game: kotor 1 and 2 ^.^
please help :(

for some reason i cant talk to the rodian drix keliwt because he's not in the korriban cantina the only other mod i have on the the recruitable kay mod and i read this

NOTE: YES, this mod is compatible with the popular Brotherhood of Shadow Mod. Install my mod first, then install BoS for greatest possible compatibility. Please see the installation section below for a list of files that are necessary for Recruitable Kay to work. Anything else you can safely allow BoS to overwrite.

at here http://www.inyri.info/files/fileinfo...uitablekay.php

so does anyone know if this mod wont work with the newer Brotherhood of Shadow Solomon's Revenge?
kirk1994 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2011, 02:28 AM   #751
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk1994 View Post
for some reason i cant talk to the rodian drix keliwt because he's not in the korriban cantina the only other mod i have on the the recruitable kay mod and i read this

NOTE: YES, this mod is compatible with the popular Brotherhood of Shadow Mod. Install my mod first, then install BoS for greatest possible compatibility. Please see the installation section below for a list of files that are necessary for Recruitable Kay to work. Anything else you can safely allow BoS to overwrite.

so does anyone know if this mod wont work with the newer Brotherhood of Shadow Solomon's Revenge?
Did you follow the instructions that I posted earlier that you just quoted? Was it not clear?

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2011, 02:05 PM   #752
Lordjedi
Forumite

Quote:

For some reason I also had the same problem, but I resolved it by using the default BoS save provided with the mod. I just change my character's appearance/skills/feats etc. in KSE.
Lordjedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #753
kirk1994
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
Did you follow the instructions that I posted earlier that you just quoted? Was it not clear?
are u the one who wrote the installation instructions on that site? i read everything said about it on here and i dont remember a post with instructions from u on here it i might be wrong. is u are the one that wrote the installation instructions on that site then yes i did i used the TSLPatcher for the installation and other things are working with the mod like the skin for revan robes that comes with it
Old 10-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #754
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
are u the one who wrote the installation instructions on that site? i read everything said about it on here and i dont remember a post with instructions from u on here it i might be wrong. is u are the one that wrote the installation instructions on that site then yes i did i used the TSLPatcher for the installation and other things are working with the mod like the skin for revan robes that comes with it
No, I only gave you the link to Inyri's site yesterday and you didn't acknowledge in YOUR post today that you attempted those instructions.

Well, not until you made that snotty remark. But that's a whole other story.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #755
kirk1994
Rookie

you never gave me a link to anything yesterday what are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordjedi View Post
For some reason I also had the same problem, but I resolved it by using the default BoS save provided with the mod. I just change my character's appearance/skills/feats etc. in KSE.
how do i use KSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
No, I only gave you the link to Inyri's site yesterday and you didn't acknowledge in YOUR post today that you attempted those instructions.

Well, not until you made that snotty remark. But that's a whole other story.
plus i never said anything snotty all i said was i might have been wrong and u might have said something before but i dont understand what u said about giving me a link when u never did my first post for this is on page 19

Moderator note [10-02-2011 08:51 PM]

Please use the edit feature instead of double or in this case triple posting. ~ mimartin

Last edited by mimartin; 10-02-2011 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Merged Triple Post
Old 10-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #756
CrimsonNutcase
Lurker

Hi...i need some help with an error i am getting during instillation.

• Error: Unhandled exception: Cannot create file "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\Override\m82bd_07a.mdx". The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process (0)

no idea how to fix it...as am dummy with this sort of stuff
CrimsonNutcase is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #757
CptPriceless

Current Game: TSL
1.) Don't install BOS as you're installing game. *duh*
2.) Don't install mods simultaneously; install them one at a time.

CptPriceless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #758
Mr.Mango
Lurker

I'm having a huge issue when installing, I have tsl patcher and when I run the BoSSR_1.0_install.exe it says ' Warning : Cannot find the INI file ' changes ini. ' with work instructions! ' It also says ' Unable to load the instructions text! Make sure the ' tslpatchdata ' folder containing the ' info.rtf ' file is located in the same folder as this application. ' I really need help, can you offer any suggestions?
Mr.Mango is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2011, 08:28 PM   #759
Ole
Lurker

Hey, I just started a new game of KotOR and also decided to install BoS - great mod!

However, there's one really small thing that bothers me a little bit (tough not very much): The new items are missing their names as well as their descriptions. I guess that's due to the fact that I've got a german version of KotOR, not an english one, so I only wanted to ask wether there might be a workaround to solve this (if there's none, no harm done - I can still equip and use all the new stuff)?
Ole is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #760
admiralthron
Lurker

This mod is great how ever an error o cured during the instillation duo to lack of disc space so i deleted old games i don't play so when i re installed the mod 43 error o cord manly about
"driveanimrun" encountered skipping entry witch now makes most charter's in the game literary messed up for instance master vrook has a twilek head and some sith people are robots but speak like normal people and republican officers are protocol droids how ever this gave me one advantage that i am invincible but most charter's a blank or cant bee seen for what ever reason went wrong .i have installed the mod 3 times and installed the patch 1.1 but i could not see anymore were i was going which helped me to skip the condensation with the droid that isn't visible not that all invisible characterful mainly robot causes the game to crash and some times visiting places causes game to crash like kashyyk or yavin 4 no that i am on the Orion and killed all of the shadow i have to to talk to that droid who is invisible so i cant com pleat the the task and i am stuck on that level

i have forgotten to make an emergency overdrive folder for kotorn 1 because i was very excited that i can finally play bos reveng .
admiralthron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge