lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Journey Down
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
skygoblin
Rookie

The Journey Down - FINALLY RELEASED!

Hey y'all!

I figured it's time I introduce myself and my current project properly. I'm a Swedish game developer, running my own business together with three other guys, in the city of Gothenburg. Our main project right now is the point 'n click adventure game The Journey Down.

The Journey Down is a classic point-and-click adventure game title for the PC, planned to be released in four separate parts. The first chapter "Over the Edge" follows our brave pilot hero Bwana and his sidekick Kito as they, while trying to make ends meet, end up getting thrown into a twisting plot of corruption and adventure. The first part is scheduled for a 2011 Q4 release and is developed and published by Skygoblin in conjunction with Sweden based social game developer SLX Games.

A shortened, low-res, no speech version of The Journey Down: Over the Edge was released in the summer of 2010 as a testing prototype for the coming high-res commercial version of the game. This prototype has among other things won a bunch of funky indie awards, one of them being the coveted “AGS Game of the year” Award.

The Journey Down is developed in Adventure Game Studio and features an all original Jazz/reggae soundtrack by jazzmaster Simon D’souza.

The team developing the game (primarily me) do our best at chronicling our journey on our dev-blog over at www.slxgames.com, please drop by and have a peek whenever you're bored. We love to hear your thoughts and comments, they are no doubts central to making the game as bombastic as possible.

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Last edited by skygoblin; 05-23-2012 at 04:32 PM.
skygoblin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > General Discussion > The Journey Down

Tags
ags, over the edge, skygoblin, slx games, the journey down