lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Vocaloid, Miku, and MMD
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
samusaran253
Lurker

Vocaloid, Miku, and MMD

Sup guys? What do you guys think of Vocaloid, Hatusune Miku, and MMD? She's a teenage girl, or rather a virtual representation of one. She's quite popular in Japan. Vocaloid is the software used to create her and other characters. Miku Miku Dance (MMD) is a program that allows people to create videos and animations using Miku and other Vocaloid characters. I was surprised when I discovered that some people at my high school knew who she was. There are also live concerts of her, where they use holograms to create her image and make her dance and sing. Watch the videos, discuss, and share your own in this thread.

View page
YouTube Video

View page
YouTube Video

View page
YouTube Video

Also, here's a live performance of her:
View page
YouTube Video
samusaran253 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > Vocaloid, Miku, and MMD