lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KSE isnt working right with TSL
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #1
sniper1707
Rookie

KSE isnt working right with TSL

the other day i was trying to give my character Chainz's dark sword and a few other items but when i got into the game after putting the items in my characters inventory and hitting commit changes none of them showed up in the game. later on i tried to change my characters stats and everything and nothing happened with those in game either. im pretty much just stumped here.. also the mods im using are chainz's darksword and the un restored content mod
sniper1707 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2011, 12:25 PM   #2
Fastmaniac
Rookie

Hi there,

From what you wrote I can say that you did not hit Apply. Changes will be discarded if you don't hit Apply. If you hit Apply then I can't think of anything that may be wrong with KSE...

Fastmaniac
Fastmaniac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #3
sniper1707
Rookie

well now im getting an error saying: could not find INVENTORY.res inside of C:\program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\saves\000005 - Game4\savegame.sav at kotor_savegame_editor3.3.3.pl line 976

any ideas?
Old 04-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
sniper1707
Rookie

well i feel like a moron.. needed to run it as an administrator :/
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KSE isnt working right with TSL