lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Splash screen Crash, Missing Files?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
Mallind
Lurker

Splash screen Crash, Missing Files?

I'm having a problem with either game setup, I tried multiple installs from different locations of my hard drive. I've had this game running before on this same PC, and I did no hard-drive wipes.

In the past to get this working a remember a friend needing to host some files for me to download, I'm not entirely sure on that memory though. I believe it was some sort of config file I needed.

I am on Windows7, I have updated my drivers, I have also checked off compatibility and Admin Permissions.

((Corrected the problem, I looked around and realised I was missing OpenGL32 file. Thanks forum!))

The game crashes the the Jedi Knight Academy splash screen, and from there gives no error messages.

Here are the contents of my install;

C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

Gamedata-

EaxMan

IFC22

jagamex86

jamp

jasp

OpenAL32

version

Base(folder)-

*assets0

*assets1

*assets2

*assets3

Please tell me if you have any important files I do not, and if you have the file, please tell me a way to retrieve via the disc or by the internet.

Thank you.
Mallind is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > Splash screen Crash, Missing Files?