lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotOR: Echo of the Force
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
KotOR: Echo of the Force

Well, I have looked forward to making this thread for quite some time. I am pleased to finally announce this mod. I am quite grateful for everyone who has helped me learn everything I currently know about modding; Also, I am grateful for those who have encouraged me over the years. So, after that introduction, I am now announcing...

Plot Introduction
Years after the Battle of Telos IV, the Republic struggles to recover from the war. A series of systems have seceded from the Republic. Attacking from an unknown source, the planet Darrax is under attack. In the midst of a debate in the Senate, the Jedi Council sends a lone Jedi to investigate...

Companions
Show spoiler

Planets
Show spoiler

Progress
Show spoiler

Team Recruitment
I am looking for additional modders to help with this mod in the following areas:
  • Modelers (mostly planets)
  • Skinners (characters & modules)
  • Dialog Writers
  • Side Quest Ideas

Screenshots
Show spoiler

Deadly Stream Thread
Kast's Echo Thread

Last edited by Ferc Kast; 10-30-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Added link and updated info...
Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > KotOR: Echo of the Force