lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Should Carth Onasi's Jacket have red shoulders, or no?
Yes. 12 54.55%
No. 10 45.45%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: LDR's WIPs
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-31-2010, 12:41 PM   #41
logan23
Veteran

Current Game: Revenge of Revan
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Contest winner - Modding Hot Topic Starter 
Here you go

Quote:
void main() {
if ((GetEnteringObject() == GetFirstPC())){

if( GetObjectByTag( "kor_coff1" ) == OBJECT_INVALID )
{

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff1", Location(Vector(10.47,8.82,63.72), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff2", Location(Vector(10.48,-2.28,63.72), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff3", Location(Vector(32.62,0.65,59.14), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff4", Location(Vector(32.65,6.00,59.14), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_sgrd1", Location(Vector(40.57,8.33,59.11), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_sgrd2", Location(Vector(40.92,4.77,59.11), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_cmer", Location(Vector(20.46,12.05,58.94), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex1", Location(Vector(19.21,6.88,58.97), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex2", Location(Vector(22.99,24.14,59.11), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex3", Location(Vector(41.07,0.63,59.32), 0.00));

}
}
}

logan23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #42
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Hello everybody! Sorry for the lack of updates as I'm taking a break from my Korriban Restoration. To make up for that, I just released a new mod: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...od_LKIM;117596 . This is a private project I made which I WILL update eventually.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #43
Jaevyn
Banned

I have to hand it to you, a new ship that is more interactable than the "Ebon Hawk", a "Prison Ship" mod and then "Katarr" (I toyed with the idea for a while myself). All of these are excellent ideas and have alot of promise.
Jaevyn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2010, 07:24 PM   #44
LDR
Your Death Angel

Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
What can I say? I'm a young man with an open mind! lol

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 12-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #45
LDR
Your Death Angel

Hey everybody! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I sure did! Now, I apparently fail at OnEnter script, so I'm going to start up my prison ship mod again. I can imagine all the happy faces, such as yours, Holty. Now, I have something to show you all.

Show spoiler

Thanks to Dak for making me the skin. All I'll tell you about this guy is that he is a major character in one of the side quests.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 12-02-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #46
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Awesome LDR it's looking pretty good. If you want any other character skins let me know! Always happy to help out. Looking forward to you finally finishing the prison ship... do you have to start all over again?

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #47
LDR
Your Death Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak Drexl
Awesome LDR it's looking pretty good. If you want any other character skins let me know! Always happy to help out. Looking forward to you finally finishing the prison ship... do you have to start all over again?
Most of it, if not all of it. I wrote down all the coordinates on a piece of paper, but I think I lost it. Also, it was written in pen, so some of the coordinates were scribbled off after I used them. If all else fails, I could just stare at the videos and remake the coordinates by hand.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 12-02-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #48
Holty1-5

Current Game: Final Fantasy 13
Helpful! 
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeathRay View Post
Hello everybody! Sorry for the lack of updates as I'm taking a break from my Korriban Restoration. To make up for that, I just released a new mod: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...od_LKIM;117596 . This is a private project I made which I WILL update eventually.

Looks Good had similar ideas myself months ago but never actually got round to it.

Quote:
so I'm going to start up my prison ship mod again. I can imagine all the happy faces, such as yours, Holty.
Me? don't even have Kotor Installed. it would make a mighty big temptation for me to re-install... and a even bigger one to make me mod again (By Temptation i mean Money xD)

Have Fun LDR don't let It drive you Insane... That why i live in this white room

"Crazy Laugh"

Holty1-5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #49
.:Lord Revan:.

Current Game: MW3
Looking forward to the mods LDR.
.:Lord Revan:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2010, 02:38 AM   #50
LDR
Your Death Angel

Hey guys! One of my mods just got onto KFiles: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...rk_Jedi;117939 This is the last of the 'filler' mods I made, so no more mods without you guys knowing. I'm actively working on LKIM 2.0., but progress has been slow. 2da isn't being very cooperative...

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 10-18-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #51

Nice mod *pats LDR on the back* keep up the nice work.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #52
LDR
Your Death Angel

Ok guys, I have some good news and bad news.

Good News: LKIM 2.0 is almost done. I will not show anyone pics because I don't want to spoil anybody of the mod.

Bad News: I'm having trouble with .2da, and I need a way to make it compatible with Silveredge9's BOS:SR mod. Also, one I get that over with, I'll have TSLPatcher to worry about...

EDIT: I copied Silveredge's appearance.2da file and added my 2da entries after his. Will this work, or no? And do I need his permission?

EDIT: EDIT: I got the 2da working, but I still need Silveredge's permission for me using his 2da.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 10-23-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #53
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
This is what the tslpatcher is for, ldr.

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #54
LDR
Your Death Angel

Yeah, that's what TSLPatcher is for... then how come Yavin IV and BOS:SR aren't compatible? Yavin IV uses TSLPatcher, doesn't it? http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...om/file/;93497

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 01-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #55
Canderis
Mercenary

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
You'd need to install yavin first mesa thinks. It is a whole lot of work to get 2da's compatible.

Old 01-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #56
LDR
Your Death Angel

Hello everybody! This thread collecting dust again? *cough* Anyways, I'm pleased to say that LKIM 2.0 is nearly complete! I just have a few more tweaks and little things to put into this. Now, I made a few things that will be in the mod:

Show spoiler

I'm taking custom item requests. Those four, I made off of the top of my head. If anyone has a custom item they want featured in the mod, or if they want me to make a custom item, please, feel free to post what you want.

NOTE: I CANNOT model, so I won't model any weapons.

Also, I 'lost' my 2da, there won't be custom 2da characters anymore. I'm not going through that 2da sh*t again. Sorry. But don't be sad, the 2das weren't all that great anyway.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 03-15-2011, 05:07 PM   #57

^Amazing, can't wait for it.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #58
Vun0
Rookie

Very nice, looking forward to it

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.

Last edited by Vun0; 03-17-2011 at 04:23 PM.
Vun0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2011, 11:14 PM   #59
Phildevil

I can't see any of your screenshots. That normal?
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2011, 04:02 PM   #60
LDR
Your Death Angel

I have finally gotten off my lazy butt and started modding again. Slowly and surely, I rebuilt my prison ship mod, piece by piece. Now I'm at where I left off at, and I'm willing to share some screenies with you all:

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

For those of you who love stats:

Main Level: 95%
Cellblock: 60%
Crew Deck: 15%

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 10-23-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #61
harIII
Veteran

Helpful! 
wow, that ship looks incredible, can't wait till i see the entire thing reskinned.
harIII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2011, 05:49 PM   #62
Warlord664

Current Game: swtor
Contest winner - Modding 
Good job LDR! The ship looks great!
Warlord664 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2011, 12:49 PM   #63
LDR
Your Death Angel

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm in the middle of my vacation and never got around to warn you guys. I'm currently in Florida, but I was in Myrtle Beach all of last week. Once I get back, however, I promise for a boatload of screenshots just like last time!

And if you're looking for something to do, I created a Casting Call for an RP that I'm going to create. If you're interested in joining, CLICK ME!

Oh yeah, I'm also going to be looking for voice actors soon, but not all of the dialogs are complete. Here are the characters so far of notable interest:

Warden Xurin
Guard Captain V'stoka Ghurl
Guard Captain Hirdon C'hal
Generic Prison Guards
Medical Droid
Iridorian Prisoner
Twi'lek Merchant Kahbak

Once the mod is nearly complete, I will have the full list.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 07-31-2011, 01:08 PM   #64
Canderis
Mercenary

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
I can voice anyone with a helmet very well. I learned that while assisting harIII

Old 07-31-2011, 01:18 PM   #65
CptPriceless

Current Game: TSL
Will this be compatible with BOS?
Will Yavin IV be patched to be compatible with BOS?
Am I extremely eager to try these mods? (yes.)

Great job also.

Last edited by CptPriceless; 08-01-2013 at 09:10 PM.
CptPriceless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2011, 05:29 PM   #66
LDR
Your Death Angel

I'm going to try very hard to make these mods compatible with BOS:SR. And my Yavin IV mod will be unlike the other Yavin IV mod that was made by someone else, so it will probably be compatible too. And thanks for the support, much appreciated.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 09-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #67
daftshadow
Lurker

Quote:
I know your LKIM2.0 is still WIP but in the meantime I would like download and install your LKIM1.0. The download link directs to a "Page not found" on Gamefront. Searching on Gamefront cannot locate the mod either. Is there another location where I can download it?
daftshadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #68
CptPriceless

Current Game: TSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftshadow View Post
I know your LKIM2.0 is still WIP but in the meantime I would like download and install your LKIM1.0. The download link directs to a "Page not found" on Gamefront. Searching on Gamefront cannot locate the mod either. Is there another location where I can download it?
Filefront's been having sporadic problems recently; download links have been crashing. Just hang tight and be patient

CptPriceless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2011, 01:23 AM   #69
daftshadow
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptPriceless View Post
Filefront's been having sporadic problems recently; download links have been crashing. Just hang tight and be patient
Ah, ok thanks
daftshadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #70
LDR
Your Death Angel

Thanks to Darth Snard I finally got TSL working! You guys have no idea how excited I am! Expect updates very soon! But first, I must play NBM's Korriban Expansion and Jaevyn's Cathalan mod!

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 10-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #71
LDR
Your Death Angel

Alrighty, now I finished my two mod playthroughs as well as a full TSL non-speed playthrough, in order to refresh my memory of TSL lore. I have screenies for you guys!

A skin for my Big Skin Pack.
Show spoiler

Close-up:
Show spoiler

A little something from my Recruit Balak Mod:
Show spoiler

Now, I finally conjured a way to balance out my Xbox Time, Modding Time, and Real Life Time. On my free days, I will alternate from the Xbox to modding on a daily basis. However, there will be those times when either I'm hanging out with friends, or busy, so keep that in mind. Now, this is the "true" start of my WIPs, as there should be no more major interruptions. "If" there are, I shall keep you guys informed, and I'm very sorry that my WIPs progress had been so slow in the past. I really am.

Cheerio!

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 10-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #72
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Saul's outfit definitely looks more Sithy (if such a word exists.) Glad to hear that you got TSL working.

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2011, 04:07 PM   #73
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!

I like the new grey look you've given Saul, though I do have one or two issues with it:

#1: The green eyes are FAR too bright in my opinion, they don't look at all natural.

#2: The 'badge' on his chest seems very brightly coloured too, almost like there are little LED's in it. ^_^ I'd consider making them less bright, personally.

Aside from that, looking good!

Visit the new JediKnight.net!
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2011, 01:35 AM   #74
LDR
Your Death Angel

I am a target, a target of the Veridan. Now that I am allied with you, you are going to be hunted by them. These words are said by Balak, shortly after you recruit him. It means that, obviously, you are going to be attacked by Veridan Assassins. I will not reveal any details on why he was hunted by them, or what they are, but the latter should be pretty obvious in these next few screenies.

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

(Psst! If anyone has any requests or ideas on where to place more assassins, please let me know!)

Notice how they keep their identities concealed with their headgear? (They are not GenoHaradan.)

I also have an improved Saul skin.
Show spoiler

I darkened the ribbons (LED lights ), and changed his eye color from emerald green, to icy blue. I'm going to be playing around with the eye colors for a while, so don't expect that to be the final skin.

G'nite!

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 10-22-2011, 01:48 AM   #75
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Looks good LDR, although if their headgear is supposed to conceal their identity you might want to change the guy's headgear in the first screenshot. (I believe he is using the Jorran head model)

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #76
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Eyes, still don't look quite right, I'd suggest using google and real eyes to make them look better and shrink them down. Alternatively feel free to use this which I just wipped up for you as an experiment. It combies a real eye with a sith eye to try and create an unsettling evil effect.

Link to album; http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.p...pictureid=8609

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #77
LDR
Your Death Angel

Alrighty then. Cheerio to j7 for these epic irises for Saul!
Show spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Guardian View Post
Looks good LDR, although if their headgear is supposed to conceal their identity you might want to change the guy's headgear in the first screenshot. (I believe he is using the Jorran head model)
He IS using the Jorran model, and I just re-edited all their utcs. The only headgear they wear now are Das'skar Hunting Masks, Consciousness Helms, and Stabilizer Masks. I don't have any screenies of them, as I generally don't like re-taking pictures of utcs (besides skins of course).

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 10-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #78
Canderis
Mercenary

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Id shrink his eyes down a bit more. they still look a tad but unnatural. Also if you don't want to lose the detail of the eye, scale the whole texture up then re-size the eyes accordingly.

Old 10-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #79
LDR
Your Death Angel

Alright. I re-sized the Saul texture and added the eyes onto it. It doesn't generally look like anything changed in the texture while in-game, so here's a picture of a portion of the texture.

Show spoiler

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 10-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #80
logan23
Veteran

Current Game: Revenge of Revan
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Contest winner - Modding Hot Topic Starter 
Looking good!

Keep up the great job!

logan23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > LDR's WIPs