lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can't start FoC multiplayer internet game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-20-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
MallowOni
Lurker

Can't start FoC multiplayer internet game

When my friends & I play Empires at War Gold via internet everything works fine, but when we try to play Forces of Corruption online, it won't let the host start the game about two thirds of the time. This problem happens no matter who hosts. If we all restart our clients, this sometimes fixes the problem. There's no error message displayed when the problem occurs, the Start Game button is simply greyed out. Also the Test Connections shows no problem, even when the start game problem is happening.

I've read the network configuration thread & my settings already matched what it suggested, and I'll make sure my friends' settings match it as well. Aside from that, any idea what the problem may be?

Thanks in advance for your help.
MallowOni is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Tech Centre > Can't start FoC multiplayer internet game