lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: J7's random tinkerings thread... (56k beware!)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-17-2011, 07:41 PM   #321
logan23
Veteran

Current Game: Revenge of Revan
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Contest winner - Modding Hot Topic Starter 
Awesome! Great job!

logan23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2011, 09:22 PM   #322
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
Do you mean as in the way T7 did Revans mask? I hadn't thought about it, but it's certainly a possibility.
Yes like what T7 did. When I saw the robe I thought of the dark jedi in TOR's Deceived trailer (in addition to darth maul).

Quote:
Revans Robes Revisioned (see sig) will already be included.
That is good .

Quote:
The hoods are Kha's, who's kindly given permission for them to be used. Of which I'm using two varieties, the open hood as soon in picture and the one with a mask, which is very similar to the male dark jedi variety.
I was going to say I thought they seemed familiar. Don't remember if you said it earlier...and, at the moment, I'm to lazy to search XD.

By the way I like the Yathura robe

Last edited by Rinku; 09-17-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2011, 10:23 PM   #323
CptPriceless

Current Game: TSL
Dang! What mod(s) are all these skins and models for? These look extremely sexy man!

CptPriceless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2011, 12:57 AM   #324
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
So glad you're back j7! The robes are coming along as are the disguises, yay

Bastila's eyes are spot on and I KNOW how hard that dark jedi model is to work with. The face is so damn small. Yuthura's new clothing looks very nice too.

Let me know if you need anything else from me dude. I could do the Revan hood/mask combo if you wanted to look into that. Also have you looked into the realm of basic clothing? I have a couple ideas

Keep it up buddy!

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #325
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: GTA V
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
That is beautiful! All of that is spot on, and hard work is always rewarding! Can't wait fro more stuff, bud!

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2011, 04:39 PM   #326
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptPriceless View Post
Dang! What mod(s) are all these skins and models for? These look extremely sexy man!
Force Fashion K1... Click me to go to the WIP album to see other robes and progression of work in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak Drexl View Post
So glad you're back j7! The robes are coming along as are the disguises, yay

Bastila's eyes are spot on and I KNOW how hard that dark jedi model is to work with. The face is so damn small. Yuthura's new clothing looks very nice too.
Thanks nice to be back!

Quote:
Let me know if you need anything else from me dude. I could do the Revan hood/mask combo if you wanted to look into that. Also have you looked into the realm of basic clothing? I have a couple ideas
Hey Dak, you deffo do the Revan hood/mask combo! Great to hear from you! Thanks for all your work on the project thus far.

I've done some stuff with the clothing... All comes with bonuses so far. The Startup clothing has also been changed to look more Republic like;

Soldiers now have standard Republic Soldier armour, and Scouts and Scoundrels have NCO style skins from a mod I did a while ago click me.

What did you have in mind for clothing Dak?

Here's something else me and Dak have collaborated on for Force Fashion K1;

This is Xerda a Jedi Padawan at the enclave who also happens to act as a merchant with a useful variety of Jedi Robes (all standard ones, plus many of the custom robes here, as well as all the lightsaber colour crystals, and a few other relevant odds and ends). Dak on query on Xerda is if we could spawn a couple of containers by him... Currently he seems to have huge pockets ;-)

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #327
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by j7
Dak on query on Xerda is if we could spawn a couple of containers by him... Currently he seems to have huge pockets ;-)
Simple spawn scripts there, especially if they are just to provide him "pockets"

Looking awesome! I have a few little touches ready to add in to the Endar Spire

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #328
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Quote:
Dak on query on Xerda is if we could spawn a couple of containers by him... Currently he seems to have huge pockets ;-)
Haha that can indeed be done. I would just need to add onto the spawn script there... could you e-mail me EVERYTHING that corresponds to Xerda (minus the items of course)? I can make the scripts a lot less messy now

Old 09-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #329
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Glenn View Post
Simple spawn scripts there, especially if they are just to provide him "pockets"
Hehe, I'm so fortunate to have the scripting genuis that is you, and the all round talented Dak helping out!

Quote:
Looking awesome! I have a few little touches ready to add in to the Endar Spire
Thanks for all your help and hardwork Glenn, your a star!

The Endar Spire, is actually playing really interesting now! Just a heads up was going to do a special custom clothing with different stats for the different classes if that's ok? Will be standard clothing, and called soldier.uti, scout.uti and scoundrel.uti - If it would be possible to have the different clothing spawned dependant on class that would be amazing!

I can't remember did we ever get the Sith Assassins in the Endar Spire? Replayed it earlier, and the Sith Stalker work you did is brilliant

Quote:
Haha that can indeed be done. I would just need to add onto the spawn script there... could you e-mail me EVERYTHING that corresponds to Xerda (minus the items of course)? I can make the scripts a lot less messy now
Emailed ;-)

Further update of sorts, partially me playing, partially trying things out...

Left is a Jedi Female robe with hood (which sits really well even when in motion)... Middle is one of the two varients of Jedi Armour, and right is Bandon's armour with mask (which I'm working on changing to be more Sithy) also tried a hood on to see what it would look like.

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
Old 09-18-2011, 06:33 PM   #330
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
^Very sweet! j7 I hope you don't mind me posting what I've been doing for an hour or so...

It still needs a little bit of shaping to fit around the head better but you get the idea

Old 09-18-2011, 06:36 PM   #331
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Quote:
^Very sweet! j7 I hope you don't mind me posting what I've been doing for an hour or so...

<snipped for brevity>

It still needs a little bit of shaping to fit around the head better but you get the idea
Of course I don't mind! Great work... Looks good! You may wanna download Revans Robes Revisioned to make the skin look better though ;-)

Would like to mention..... Does anyone have a save game just before the Star Forge on the Unknown World? Need to do some testing for changes I'm making to the Jedi and Dark Jedi there...

Old 09-19-2011, 12:17 AM   #332
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by j7
Just a heads up was going to do a special custom clothing with different stats for the different classes if that's ok? Will be standard clothing, and called soldier.uti, scout.uti and scoundrel.uti - If it would be possible to have the different clothing spawned dependant on class that would be amazing!
This is quite doable! I will make the scripts for spawning the appropriate clothing according to class - with the .uti's provided it should be simple. Do we want this to spawn in the PC's quarters (container) as well?

Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Old 09-19-2011, 01:44 AM   #333
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Quote:
This is quite doable! I will make the scripts for spawning the appropriate clothing according to class - with the .uti's provided it should be simple. Do we want this to spawn in the PC's quarters (container) as well?
Yeah, if that's ok that would be fantastic, one additional thing to spawn in there as well would be rephelm.uti (the Republic soldiers helmet) should people want to wear it.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:02 AM   #334
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Further update of sorts, partially me playing, partially trying things out...
Show spoiler

Left is a Jedi Female robe with hood (which sits really well even when in motion)... Middle is one of the two varients of Jedi Armour, and right is Bandon's armour with mask (which I'm working on changing to be more Sithy) also tried a hood on to see what it would look like.
Oy, my skin isn't Sithy enough? O_o
kidding

J7, did I send you the PSD file of my helmet skin? And bandon armour?
Think that might make your live easier with the reskinning them.

Love the update on Yuthura. Wouldn't mind some small dark red details. Just a few extra bits, to break up the grey and black.

I know, I know, being overly bitchy

Quote:
Show spoiler

Is that my Korriban city model reskinned as background?

Also nice work on the models. Really nice!

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #335
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
Is that my Korriban city model reskinned as background?
No.... yes!

I couldn't help myself, it's for a mod of mine

Quote:
Also nice work on the models. Really nice!

I really appreciate it, especially coming from the Q man himself

Also I'm having trouble downloading Revan's Robes Revisioned from kfiles at the moment, I get a page not found thingy...

Old 09-19-2011, 02:16 PM   #336
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Quote:
Oy, my skin isn't Sithy enough? O_o
kidding

J7, did I send you the PSD file of my helmet skin? And bandon armour?
Think that might make your live easier with the reskinning them.
Just found them again.... And implemented in game.

Your Bandon skin will be in game, but not as Bandon's skin, but as a Mysterious warriors called Hannes from days gone past...

Quote:
Love the update on Yuthura. Wouldn't mind some small dark red details. Just a few extra bits, to break up the grey and black.
Just for you Q, I will see what I can do

Quote:
Also I'm having trouble downloading Revan's Robes Revisioned from kfiles at the moment, I get a page not found thingy...
Email sent

Edit: Hannes Que armour...

(Icon has since been changed)

Also, slight reds added to Yathura... Brightened this image so they are easier to see;

Last edited by jonathan7; 09-19-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:36 PM   #337
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Update...

Changed Davik's armour to something more befitting a crime lord IMO...

Has anyone got a save just prior to the Star Forge? I could really use one, for my Dark Jedi changing spree...

Old 09-20-2011, 06:04 PM   #338
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Not sure how helpful it would be, but there is a save included in BoS:SR that is post leviathon. I think it has just the unknown planet to do if you skip BoS:SR itself...

Old 09-20-2011, 09:12 PM   #339
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
The Davik's armor change doesn't really seem to be for the best...but that's just my two cents, everything else looks great though.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-21-2011, 12:03 AM   #340
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Just thought I would share this in this thread, since it is active and it does pertain to part of FFK1...

EDIT: ONM, instead of that, go check out this thread if you are interested in scripting stuff. Sorry for attempted hijacking

In regard to the Davik armor change, I am not sure how I feel about it. Prince would like it though

The Yuthura final however, is IMO exceptional!

Last edited by Qui-Gon Glenn; 09-21-2011 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Pre-emptive surrender to the authorities
Old 09-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #341
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
the Yuthura outfit is looking really good. I like how the red pinstripes are dark, and understated. Most of the time in Star Wars, the Sith red and black theme can become cliche. Your red is an added touch, without hitting people over the head "I'm Sith!" . You might even be able to add a touch more of the red pinstriping to the shoulder and wrist rectangular details, just to tie the armour pieces together.

Unfortunately, the Davik outfit looks really rushed, and I have higher confidence in your skinning skills than this recolour alludes to. Please take it as a compliment that I have high expectations when I see your skins

As for the concept, I think that Davik would wear something protective, but not overly heavy. He's a crimelord, not a tank. Maybe a medium armour would be a better choice? [Edit] If I was doing it, I'd use selection tools to separate out the various parts (armour plates, pants, shirt, gloves etc) for both the original and new armour. Then I'd use the wonderful "Match Color" feature of Photoshop (to make the new pants the same colour as the original etc). Then, to make it look more like "Davik's" armour, I'd copy over that orange half circle detail on the chest and shoulder plates. Of course, that's just what I'd do, but you might have different ideas as to what you want Davik to eventually look like.[\Edit]

Quanon, do you think I could get a copy of your Bandon armour psd? The pattern is awesome, but maybe I could tweek some of the edges and details, to add a bit of depth? (Highlights and shadows mostly)

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -

Last edited by redrob41; 09-21-2011 at 04:47 PM.
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #342
Drewton
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR, TSL
Quote:
Update... Quite happy with the black male robe now, looks quite "Mauley" IMO...

Amazing work!
Drewton is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #343
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Ok guys, still searching for a save just prior to the Starforge... Could do with just before the temple :-p Checked both BoS and still gotta do the last star maps in the saves I could find for each of the archives I have. So if anyone has a save around there, I'd be massively grateful to have it!!

Slight query here, I was planning on making two varieties of Jedi Robe available to the player, using the Revans robes section... The Revans robes now used in game are disguise items, my only query is will that mess up the reveal moment? Anyone know?

I've converted Davik back to his armour, after some of your thoughts, will see if I can find another armour model for him...

Not done too much apart from icon making, all the "human" NPC's clothes now have stats and their own icons, made Bastila's disguise icon as well, example of Carth and Bastila's disguise here;

Only other tweak I've made apart from icon making was to give Malak Sith eyes;

Old 09-24-2011, 12:29 AM   #344
Capibara
Rookie

Quote:
I've converted Davik back to his armour, after some of your thoughts, will see if I can find another armour model for him...
Hey, jonathan7 it seems like we're thinking/doing some of the same things; i've recently made some Davik's armor variations (same armor, different textures/colors) and need only to finish up the female ones, if you're interested (of course you'll need to see the thing first) i can upload them for you.

The Bastila disguise looks really good btw, is it going to be clothing like her regular attire or is it gonna have some defensive properties? (2 cents: please don't make it overpowered for that point in the game, same for npc clothing, game's pathetically easy as it is! )
Capibara is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2011, 01:25 AM   #345
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Nice job. Malak looks much more terrifying now.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Released Works
Dustil Restoration
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Old 09-24-2011, 05:32 AM   #346
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capibara View Post
Hey, jonathan7 it seems like we're thinking/doing some of the same things; i've recently made some Davik's armor variations (same armor, different textures/colors) and need only to finish up the female ones, if you're interested (of course you'll need to see the thing first) i can upload them for you.
Hey Cap, yeah I'd love to have a look at what you've done with Davik, your WIP thread has alot really great stuff in it! Force Fashion K1 is basically a mod by the "Holowan Knights" i.e. it has contributions from a great many modders, such as (in no particular order) SpaceAlex, Quanon, RedRob41, Dak_Drexl, Qui-Gon Glenn, Prime, Xavier2, Chainz.da, Kha, Darth Jacen, Varsity Puppet, Maruis Fett, Darth333 and many others, so it's very much a community effort and would not be possible without everyone here at Holowan chipping in and being so generous with their work.

Yeah, we have been working on similar lines; including updating the low poly aliens and changing the Dark Jedi, its much further back in the thread; See this post for what I had done with the Dark Jedi (click me) Great minds thing alike

Quote:
The Bastila disguise looks really good btw, is it going to be clothing like her regular attire or is it gonna have some defensive properties? (2 cents: please don't make it overpowered for that point in the game, same for npc clothing, game's pathetically easy as it is! )
Bastila stats are Defence Bonus +1, Stealth Bonus 5, Charisma +1 and restricted to Jedi Sentinel to try and stop others being able to wear it...

That ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Guardian
Nice job. Malak looks much more terrifying now.
Thanks FG, it's amazing how much difference a little touch up can make, I'm just moving onto changing theest Malak's appearance but just a small change does make him seem less cartoonish and alot more malevolent, I've also changed his mouth-less model to have Sith Eyes too... Will post more updates shortly.

Last edited by jonathan7; 09-27-2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Forgot SpaceAlex in list of contributors!!!
Old 09-24-2011, 09:54 AM   #347
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
It is possible to make passive feats via scripting correct? Couldn't you make a passive feat that offers no bonuses and is just there as requirement for Party Member specific items so no one else could wear Bastila's disguise or Carth's clothing for example?

Released Works
Dustil Restoration
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Old 09-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #348
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Guardian View Post
It is possible to make passive feats via scripting correct? Couldn't you make a passive feat that offers no bonuses and is just there as requirement for Party Member specific items so no one else could wear Bastila's disguise or Carth's clothing for example?
Not sure to be honest, I'm not a scripter. It's a shame that unlike K2, you can't restrict to items of clothing only being worn by the individual they are for. I have used the I have used a class limitation to stop different party members wearing things, in Jolee's case, neutral and consular... Best I could come up with.

Old 09-24-2011, 10:37 AM   #349
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Yeah, I guess you could also go for obscure feats like Juhani's Perceptive feat, which I believe is unique to her.

Released Works
Dustil Restoration
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Old 09-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #350
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Bastila already has Battle Meditation, which is unique to her. Juhani has her Force Cloak (the power actually comes from a stealth belt in her hidden item slot). I forget what Jolee's unique feat is. Canderous has his regeneration. If you find out all the unique passive feats that people have you can use them as requirements for items.

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #351
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
With new Sith eyes:

"The city is in ruins."

*cuts to shot of eyes*

OH GOD OH GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE HE'S GOING TO ZAP ME WITH HIS LAZER DEATH RAYS!!!

Thank you Gorgod.
Zhaboka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2011, 12:36 PM   #352
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Quote:
Yeah, I guess you could also go for obscure feats like Juhani's Perceptive feat, which I believe is unique to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
Bastila already has Battle Meditation, which is unique to her. Juhani has her Force Cloak (the power actually comes from a stealth belt in her hidden item slot). I forget what Jolee's unique feat is. Canderous has his regeneration. If you find out all the unique passive feats that people have you can use them as requirements for items.
I've used the unique feats for Bastila, Juhani and Jolee (Force Focus) to stop others wearing them. In Canderous case, his regeneration is done via a hidden equippable item.. So it's not a feat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhaboka View Post
With new Sith eyes:

"The city is in ruins."

*cuts to shot of eyes*

OH GOD OH GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE HE'S GOING TO ZAP ME WITH HIS LAZER DEATH RAYS!!!
Hehe... Update on Malak... I'm aiming to stay pretty true to Bioware's original conception for him, but hope he looks better and more threatening here;

Old 09-25-2011, 12:39 PM   #353
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
I like the change, and yet for some reason I also like just the simple Sith eyes addition. Do you think you could include both in Force Fashion?

Released Works
Dustil Restoration
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Old 09-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #354
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Quote:
I like the change, and yet for some reason I also like just the simple Sith eyes addition. Do you think you could include both in Force Fashion?
Won't be included in FFk1, but its in my LF photo album The inspiration for the above change can be seen here;

Meanwhile, been doing minor changes to Jolee, so he's wearing his clothes when you meet him first on Kashyyyk;

Old 09-26-2011, 01:26 AM   #355
Lordjedi
Forumite

Current Game: Red Dead Redemption
Very nice stuff here J7! I especially love the Bandon Armor and the Jolee style robes. I'm looking forward to downloading.

My Mods
Jedi Replacement Robe|Combat Mandalorians| Darth Bandon Clothing Reskin|Party Member Reskins| Female Republic Solider Reskin|Enhanced Mira

"Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blaster warms up, meatbags. - HK-47
Lordjedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2011, 01:37 AM   #356
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
I always wondered why Bioware would give Jolee unique clothing and then not even make him wear it initially, and nice job of making the skin look like the picture.

Released Works
Dustil Restoration
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Old 09-27-2011, 05:16 AM   #357
Capibara
Rookie

Quote:
Hey Cap, yeah I'd love to have a look at what you've done with Davik, your WIP thread has alot really great stuff in it! Force Fashion K1 is basically a mod by the "Holowan Knights" i.e. it has contributions from a great many modders, such as (in no particular order) Quanon, RedRob41, Dak_Drexl, Qui-Gon Glenn, Prime, Xavier2, Chainz.da, Kha, Darth Jacen, Varsity Puppet, Maruis Fett, Darth333 and many others, so it's very much a community effort and would not be possible without everyone here at Holowan chipping in and being so generous with their work.
Cool, you can include anything i make that you like.

Quote:
Yeah, we have been working on similar lines; including updating the low poly aliens and changing the Dark Jedi, its much further back in the thread; See this post for what I had done with the Dark Jedi (click me) Great minds thing alike
Nice!, those dark jedi look really good... if those are replacements for the standard ones you could use the ones i made for the 3 masters at the end for even more variety (i'd be willing to pimp them up a bit further as well, maybe resize them to 1024 or something).

As a side note, a bit of a shame about the lack of some models though, having a robe/disguise be gender specific (can that actually be done?, as in 'restricted to male'/'restricted to female' characters?) is strange and runs counter to the norm in the game... someone needs to make a female darth bandon armor's model (!!!).

Quote:
(...)never made much sense that no-one would know who Revan was so wearing a disguise made sense, at least to me...(...)
Well... but you (the player), until a particular point in the game, aren't supposed to know that you're Revan either, isn't? so it wouldn't make much sense to be running around in disguise... it's part of the plot that no one recognizes you until the thing is revealed, the player is just supposed to explain that away with a 'you were lucky you didn't ran into someone who would recognize you' (except perhaps Jolee, who just keeps it to himself). A disguise would make more sense after that point then, methinks.

Quote:
Bastila stats are Defence Bonus +1, Stealth Bonus 5, Charisma +1 and restricted to Jedi Sentinel to try and stop others being able to wear it...

That ok?
Stats look decent (as opposed to 98% of overpowered stuff found on kotorfiles for k1 ), but, while the stealth and defense bonus is ok, the +1 charisma is too much (imo), in both use and justification: that +1 obviously rounds up her charisma granting her more force points which would make the rest of Taris and some of Dantooine even easier as well as allowing the player to put 2 attribute points into something else because there'd be no 'need' to use one for her charisma (until you change her robes of course). And as for the justification, she surely wasn't wearing it on board her ship among the soldiers and jedi companions, so it is something quickly patched up after her rescue, so why such a disguise to conceal her features would make her more charismatic?
Old 09-27-2011, 11:06 AM   #358
TimBob12
I'm in space!

Current Game: Mass Effect 2!
Helpful! 
Ive been a way for a while and I must say I am truely stunned. Amazing Incredible

Hey
TimBob12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #359
Capibara
Rookie

@J7, Here's some screenshots of the Davik's armor variations i mentioned (different colors because i never liked the buffonesque purples in the original):

Show spoiler

And some alternate colors:

Show spoiler

Let me know what you think.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:04 PM   #360
Kyr'am Galaar

Current Game: SWTOR
Quote:
@J7, Here's some screenshots of the Davik's armor variations i mentioned (different colors because i never liked the buffonesque purples in the original):

Let me know what you think.

Heheheheh... Sweet.

Have they been released? 'Cause I want 'em.

Vor entye,
~KG~

|~La-da-di-do-laaaa!!! I am an oh-so evil sith lawd! And a mando cheftan, and a aich-kay assashshshasssasa... Assassshasshasasha. Ass... I kill shtuf. And imma robot. Beep boop beep bop~|

|~La-da-di-do-laaaa!!! I am an oh-so evil sith lawd! And a mando cheftan, and a aich-kay assashshshasssasa... Assassshasshasasha. Ass... I kill shtuf. And imma robot. Beep boop beep bop~|
Kyr'am Galaar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > J7's random tinkerings thread... (56k beware!)